Poll: Which Class are you starting with?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Diablo 3- What are you rolling?

With Diablo 3 getting closer and closer, I've been watching each class video a couple times to see which style I will like the most.

So far I've come up with 2 choices that come very close to a tie:

-Barbarian: Great possibility of being my first toon. I love melee and getting into the action.
    -Witch Doctor: Definitely not my play style and definitely not a fan of his/her looks.
    -Wizard: I really wanted to like the Wizard but after watching gameplay videos, the Wizard's attacks just feel too slow for me.
    -Monk: I played the Monk at Blizzcon 09' and just didn't feel a connection with this character. Also not a fan of the beads/bald look.
    -Demon Hunter: Even though this class will probably be one of the most played, I'm sort of leaning towards this toon as well. I use to love the Amazon in D2. As long as the male Demon Hunter looks great in game, there is a high chance I may roll this class first instead of a Barb.

So my 2 top choices are: Male Barbarian or Male Demon Hunter (Has to look good in game)

Let me hear your thoughts about which class you will be rolling. Added a poll to see the ratios!

Thanks

Edit: I think I've actually come to a conclusion and I'd like to give my official answer. I'm going with a Male Demon Hunter. After watching the Demon Hunter gameplay videos, soon as I saw Multishot, I was sold!
    Last edited by r3gul8r; 2011-05-01 at 08:34 AM.

Deleted
    BARBARIAN !

Leaping for the win!

sadly... I'll have one of everything. I did it in wow, I'll do it in diablo, I just have to. I must. And I must find all the best stuff for all of them. Even if it takes a lifetime, It WILL happen.
    also did it in diablo, diablo2, Titan Quest, Final fantasies.....
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Witch Doctor. I have a feeling that turning crowds of enemies into skeletons all day will never get old.

Rolling everything, but going Monk first.

Deleted
    I'm likely to have one of each class as well, but loved the Amazon from D2, so will likely go for Demon Hunter first. As with D2, each class has a certain charm to me that appeals, so it may be a while before I have a definite favourite

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    I was going to go Demon Hunter, that is until I learned there are no bows in D3, so i'm going Wizard.

Male Witch Doctor all the way.

Deleted
    Female Monk - the class looks pretty fun, but I don't really like the male monk's looks

Male DH, and Male Wizard.

I don't think DH will be as popular as you think; from what i saw, the learning curve to the class is interesting (note: I am not saying it's easy or hard). The attacks seem to require good knowledge of character placement and timing so I doubt it will be as popular as a more straight forward class.

Edit: And yeah, I am rolling everything too - but those will be first :]

10+ Year Old Account
    zealadin oh wait right i forgot blizzard is a bunch of assholes

so i guess barb male

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Female demon hunter or Male monk go go!

10+ Year Old Account
    yay barb is in the lead nice to c people picking melee over run away and spam a spell till its dead

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    I was going to go Demon Hunter, that is until I learned there are no bows in D3, so i'm going Wizard.
    No bows... so what i assume only x-bow and gun?

Can't wait to play D3 !

I'm gonna roll some of everything.
    Especially looking forward to Witch Doctor and Wizard however.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgemesh View Post
    I'll have one of everything.
    Likewise!

male witch doctor for sure, loved necros in d2 and the WD looks like it has alot of the same playstyle

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, witch doctor!

Deleted
    Wizard

later monk

later the rest

and of course only playing hardcore, as usual