View Poll Results: Which Class are you starting with?

Voters
204. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male Barbarian

44 21.57%
  • Female Barbarian

5 2.45%
  • Male Monk

19 9.31%
  • Female Monk

8 3.92%
  • Male Wizard

15 7.35%
  • Female Wizard

18 8.82%
  • Male Witch Doctor

34 16.67%
  • Female Witch Doctor

7 3.43%
  • Male Demon Hunter

24 11.76%
  • Female Demon Hunter

30 14.71%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    After being able to play the Monk, Witch Doctor and Barbarian at the last few Blizzcons, I think I'm going to go with the Witch Doctor overall. Although I never had a chance really to play the Demon Hunter/Wizard (The lines for Diablo 3 every year were on average an hour to two just to sit down for 15 minutes of play) Witch doctor definitely was the most fun of the three classes that I did play.

I typically favour Wizards and ranged classes in rpg's, but in hack'n'slashers such as Diablo and similar it's just more convenient to have a melee char to trash through mobs. Not in the least because you're right on top of the loot that drops
    Warlocks aren't looking for anything logical, like money.
    They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with.
    Warlocks just want to watch the world burn.

Kilmir on: Armory | EpeenBot | Twitch.tv| WoL | SPQ guild | WoWProgress

I got very picky in D2 despite being an alt-whore in WoW. Maybe it was the massive imbalance, I don't know.

But with that in mind, I'll probably end up trying Wizard first. have trouble playing melee in Diablo, though I'd like to see how they make the monk.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds