Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciev View Post
    Guess what, the healers see it differently. low dps is the worst...
    Actually I think there needs to be a balance?

If the tank is bad, no one can live.
    If the healer is bad, no one can live.
    If the DPS are bad, the fight can take a hell of a lot longer and it's most likely that no one will end up alive.

DPS can be handled with. Personally I've done a ZA with a kitty-druid who was pulling 6-7k. Not one wipe. Not one complaint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    Actually I think there needs to be a balance?

If the tank is bad, no one can live.
    If the healer is bad, no one can live.
    If the DPS are bad, the fight can take a hell of a lot longer and it's most likely that no one will end up alive.

DPS can be handled with. Personally I've done a ZA with a kitty-druid who was pulling 6-7k. Not one wipe. Not one complaint.
    If the Tank is bad, the healer will have a harder time.
    If the Dps is bad, the healer will also have a harder time.
    The tank can be bad in a lot of ways, bad gear, bad talents, bad gemming, no gemming? bad CD usage and so forth..
    Same with dps, their Dps can suck 6-7k and they can suck at moving, prioritizing attacks, dealing with adds, standing in fire / poison and all that..

But, if the healer is bad, it doesn't make the job of the tank harder, neither the job of the Dps. it's just that they will wipe, because of lacking healing.

That's my point. And yes ofc you can carry ppl, that's what healers do, since out of 3 damage dealers in a pug, there's bound to be one or two bad ones, always will be..

Deleted
    For about an hour ago, I had a warrior in pvpgear pulling a steady 6-7k up till third boss in ZA with 15% buff, then got kicked.

Tried explain to him that wearing pvpgear just to be able to enter the place is bad, but he just went on and on about the amazing HIT RATING it had and that his dps was
    perfectly good for that instance.... sigh.

Deleted
    S/priest doing a consistent 5-5.5k

>_<

I got recount to show top 1, = me all the time, so I don't know what the lowest dps was. Sorry to dissapoint you

15+ Year Old Account
    Had a mostly ilvl 359 boomkin pull ~6k on every boss in the instance, no more than 8-9k on trash pulls.

Real life buddy of mine soon to be brother-in-law started playing and just recently hit 85. Guess what his first class was? Huntard... ofc. Anyways that besides the point.

I tanked a few normal dungeons for him to help get new gear for his fresh 85. He was seriously seriously specced wrong. Like all the way down MM with w/e was left over into BM. Also by all the way down MM, I mean every single fucking talent was maxed. Not to mention he had a tank pet out when we started. When I asked him to switch to a dps pet he didn't know what that meant... he only had one pet and that was it baby. Ugh frustrated me a little but not half as much as his 1.2k dps. I am not joking here people nor I am not over exaggerating. He literally pulled 1.2k dps. Hes a good kid, well I cant say kid since he's nearly 19, but I mean, ffs... really?

I even tried to give him advise on where to go to learn more about his class. That was about a week ago. I armoryd him today and he still hasn't done anything to improve. I lost all respect for him today as a person. Kidding, but its a who cares what advise I tried to give him slap to my grill, fuck you.

Well he pays his money to play, if he wants to play horrible, who am I to stop him. But I wont ever help him out ever again.

I'm sorry it was all the way down MM then 3 points into survival. W/e the point is he's terrible.
    Last edited by Shinoashi; 2011-05-04 at 11:07 PM.

Today in ZG I thought it'd be funny to DPS with my Red Rider Air Rifle on the first boss.
    It absolutely caps at 1dps

10+ Year Old Account
    prot warrior doing 9k DPS on boss. amidoitright?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Half of these are surely full of crap, autoattacks do more than half the dps some of you are saying.

I've seen dudes dealing around 4k dps in both former and new heroics. It's almost sad to watch. When I queue as a DPS I just try to boot em, If I'm tanking, I just tell them that Lich King DPS isn't acceptable anymore since we are in Cataclysm and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishau View Post
    This is like the 10th thread i've seen in the last 30 minutes checking the forums.

Do people really NEED to make that many new topics about fail DPS?
    They dont, but they do it anyway. But its not some sort of psychological bullying issue. Well, maybe it is who knows but its mostly because they need to vent about bad players and have no way to do it other than bringing it to the forums. Everyone else supporting OP is just contributing meaning that yes, in 8 minutes ANOTHER one of these threads will pop up.

Enhancement shaman, never did more than 6k on bosses, less than 3k on trash. Don't ask me how.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seem a fire mage, a rogue and a lock do 5-6 k on bosses and less on trash

---------- Post added 2011-05-05 at 01:31 AM ----------

^ haha just had an enhancement shaman doing just about that using 2 meteor shards
    he didnt use any totems even after I linked his talents and told him they do a shit ton of dps anyways

Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    Half of these are surely full of crap, autoattacks do more than half the dps some of you are saying.

I'm sorry but no, auto attckin is not going to pull much at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    2k dps arcane mage. How the hell is that possible?!?
    >>> ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!! <<<