Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thane View Post
    since his "blackening" took place in the past, and that was basically the rise (and fall) of c'tun and yogg saron i'd rather go for them :P

anyway, i don't think blizzard actually stated which of the old gods influenced deathwing most, it seems to be a scheme designed by all of them
    This quote from the Blizzcon 2010 lores panal kinda suggests that N'zoth is the "one paying Deathwings bills" as they put it.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Can you give any spoilers of a location of an Old God in this expansion. and elaborate on the theory that if all old gods are gone the world would explode?
    OR IS IT? You haven't seen who pays Deathwing's bills. Have you played any Cataclysm? ... like where the world blows up? Have we publically announced the...? You might see it's name uttered in a few places in Cataclysm... Nezoth/Ni'zoth? He has was the creature responsible for the spark of the Emerald Nightmare, and he has all sorts of weird shit going on.

Quote Originally Posted by mrx View Post
    Firelands and War of the Ancients are in Patch 4.2!
    Its the same like Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep.

And N'Zoth isnt in Cataclysm, we would see him at the next xpack
    I would be surprised if there was an Emerald Dream expansion as a lot of people like to believe; seeing as how we've cleared most of it, and what remains could be the Old God's corruption, and thus a possible raid this expansion because of the close ties to Deathwing and the Old God's, and the book "Stormrage" that took place a little before the Cataclysm. I also have not seen anywhere stating that there will be the two raids... although I'm sure a lot of people would love having the two and not just the 7 bosses in Firelands.
    Last edited by Aeriyo; 2011-05-01 at 10:35 PM.