Poll: 10 / 25

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: 10 or 25?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    25 it needs more focus (all the noice on vent etc.), it needs more awereness (it can be anoying spotting things with 24 peopple on your screen).

And just moar epixs

10 man = less bads to carry

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    I prefer 10mans because individual player skill counts so much more in 10man, compared to 25man, for example interupting an ability, you could basically just put 3 persons on that in 25man, while on 10man it is more than often just 1 person responsible. I like this responsibility, downside is, that you can't carry people as easily as on 25man, if someone sucks, your entire team is screwed. It is something I like. Also, 25man in some raidinstances is just annoying, having to stack up with everyone, in a small room, like for example omnotron's room, is kind of annoying in terms of system performance dropping...

You do know that you NEED 3 people on one platform for nef interrupting for 25 man right?

They have a faster cast time, and cause the same damage if they get off.

Deleted
    25 man!
    10 man doesnt feeel like a real raid!

10+ Year Old Account
    10 Mans, I hate the fact that people still are under the impression that 10 man mode is for gearing your alts with easy boss kills.

25 mans for heroics, 10 mans for normals.

10s.

Maybe if I just happened to find 25 people I enjoy raiding with, I would like 25s...as it stands, I do not.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Deleted
    For me it's gotta be 25's, just feel more raidy and epicy .

Absolutely 10. In a 10-man you can't underperform, as it will wipe the raid. in 25's there's room for slackers. And the slackers always get the good loot. 10 Is just more rewarding. You know you have to be at the top of your game in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Emus79 View Post
    Absolutely 10. In a 10-man you can't underperform, as it will wipe the raid. in 25's there's room for slackers. And the slackers always get the good loot. 10 Is just more rewarding. You know you have to be at the top of your game in there.
    This guy basically said what I wanted to type.

And I'm lol'ing at all the fail trolls trying to start a flamewar here by saying 'omglol10manaltraidsyo!!' , the real 25man raiders know exactly what I'm talking about

Used to prefer 10m content, now I prefer the anonymity of dpsing in a 25m setting. As long as I do my job right, no one asks me to do anything special like interrupting. The more "well known" or "talkative" raiders get those jobs.

All I know is that for me, the only hard bosses on 10 man are the last..

Chogall and Nef..

Everything else we one shotted.

On 25... not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to love 25mans back when i was raiding 5 nights a week until i just burnt out. took a year break now raiding 2 nights a week with 9 other people and it is the most fun ive ever had in wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer 25 mans, becuase if you're having an off day it won't be as noticeable as it is with 10 mans. If you have a bad day at work and go into a 10 man raid, changes are you're probably going to be wiping.

However, 25 mans do conceal bads very well and it is annoying to raid with people who have no idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpieboi View Post
    You do know that you NEED 3 people on one platform for nef interrupting for 25 man right?

They have a faster cast time, and cause the same damage if they get off.
    Pretty sure the shamans in my guild solo interupt it with 1 backup when they get cinders. So no you dont need 3 people on each platform.

On topic,
    25 man feels much more epic! So much going on its crazy awesome. In 10 man the rooms feel half empty and its just boring

25 by a mile.

Deleted
    Right now, I would very much prefer 25 over 10.
    Simply because of the fact that everything is tuned better on 25 man and that 10 man requires specific setups on alot of the current fights.