Thread: ZG Mounts

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

ZG Mounts

So I saw (and for the first time in my life actually won a roll of a mount over ANYONE) the drop of the Armored Razzashi Raptor... I was wondering how many people have saw it or the Panther drop already, and how many ppl actually have it already, seen it is relatively new I figured it should not be that common.

Deleted
    Noone on my server as far i know, Saw only a DK with the mount in a ZA pug.

10+ Year Old Account
    seen only a few of those, definetly not super rare but they aint common.. yet. Bear is just another bronze drake tho xd

10+ Year Old Account
    At least one panther on my server. Big ol' cow was seen riding upon it.

Seen only 1 panther at my realm, haven't seen neither Raptor or Panther drop tho. :>

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    seen only a few of those, definetly not super rare but they aint common.. yet. Bear is just another bronze drake tho xd
    Yea that is why I didn't refer to it... figured in due time everybody will have it.

Seen a warrior running around SW on the new raptor yesterday but yet to see the panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerstin View Post
    Yea that is why I didn't refer to it... figured in due time everybody will have it.
    But no one so far has it. My understanding was PuGs going from CoS the first time were able to get it [the drake] . At the moment, it's still fairly hard for guilds to get it [the bear]
    Where I come from, fag means cigarette.

Deleted
    I went on a timed ZA run the other day with some guildies and christ you have to be fast ;o, so I dont think its the new CoS mount.. even a few gear sets along you'll still have to be a frikin god :3
    In regards to the other mounts, some of my guildies have the panther and raptor. Lucky huh!?

Deleted
    Saw someone on the panther yesterday.

I got the panther yesterday, could've used a bit more armor on it though.

Got one ZA bear in the guild atm, we kept getting ZG, had 4 minutes to spare which was pretty awesome .
    Last edited by Ayarea; 2011-05-01 at 12:08 PM.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    But no one so far has it. My understanding was PuGs going from CoS the first time were able to get it [the drake] . At the moment, it's still fairly hard for guilds to get it [the bear]
    Actually still with ulduar only gear it was "kinda of" hard to get the bronze drake, it wasn't so LOLOLOLOL the way it went on the end. still in due time I meant, there will be at least 2 more tiers of raiding, so everybody will be getting an armored bear in due time.

Deleted
    the panther acctually dropped the first time i did zul'gurub, just a couple of hours after the patch release. And i won it my irl pal also has the raptor, and i've seen a few on the server with the raptor, but haven't seen anyone else with the panther.

Deleted
    no luck here

Any chance of a screen shot?

A guildie got the panther last night, looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Linitund View Post
    I went on a timed ZA run the other day with some guildies and christ you have to be fast ;o, so I dont think its the new CoS mount.. even a few gear sets along you'll still have to be a frikin god :3
    Not really, you just need average DPS and not to wipe and you can get it with 4-5 mins to spare easy.

Saw an ally on my server having panther one, not seen the raptor thought.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thats my raptor :X

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerstin View Post
    Actually still with ulduar only gear it was "kinda of" hard to get the bronze drake, it wasn't so LOLOLOLOL the way it went on the end. still in due time I meant, there will be at least 2 more tiers of raiding, so everybody will be getting an armored bear in due time.
    With Ulduar it was easy to get. It was "kind of" hard to get it during the first tier, but as more and more people got geared through raids, it got progressively easier, the roleplay was really the hardest part about the Drake, as sometimes it would take ages for Arthas to reach the town hall.

It should be noted that there was no mobs that -required- dispelling or crowd controlling, like the Flame Casters, in Culling of Stratholme, so it was a lot easier to just AoE down.

On-topic!
    I saw the Raptor drop on my third run, but haven't seen the Panther yet, nor have I seen anyone running around with it. I haven't seen a single person with the Bear either, but maybe that's just my realm?