No Sound in Ventrilo

So whenever I go into vent and connect to or disconnect from a server, I hear the typical sounds.

But when I switch channels, queue up my microphone, see the microphone icons of others in the channel activate, I hear nothing.

Sound is up to date, sound works just fine everywhere.

Halp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Were you by any chance global muted on vent? Were the channels all changed to mute channels?

No, this is happening on all vent servers I go on.

Clicked Mute microphone at the bottom of vent by any chance?
    PEWPEW

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. Did you check your sound on the pc? Like the thing by the date and time?

If you're using a headset, make sure that the volume is turned up, happened to me a couple of times >_>.

Both that and the "Mute Micropone/Binds" are unchecked. I tried checking and unchecking but it didn't do the trick.

---------- Post added 2011-05-01 at 04:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bassch View Post
    Hmm. Did you check your sound on the pc? Like the thing by the date and time?

If you're using a headset, make sure that the volume is turned up, happened to me a couple of times >_>.
    Both the volume of my computer and the volume of my headset are high enough to hear anything.

Again, I can hear the sounds played upon leaving and exitting a server just fine, and the sound in every other program works. It's just completely mute otherwise.