10+ Year Old Account

Im so hppy they updated childrens week for cataclysm :)

Maybe they will update all future holiday events? hopfully the summer festival especially now that raggy is back and the twilights hammer is way more prevelent.

What? They updated it? Can you give us some more details, you made me curious haha. My favorite holliday is still easter, dont know why but i love getting all the items on my bank alts, looking for eggs and all that!
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    What? They updated it? Can you give us some more details, you made me curious haha. My favorite holliday is still easter, dont know why but i love getting all the items on my bank alts, looking for eggs and all that!
    New pet from Org, a snail... pet from Shattrah, them strider thingies from Zangarmarsh... and you can now get the other pet [wolvar/oracle] in Dalaran.

Deleted
    I quite liked the new org quests...although the cairne bloodhoof one did make me sad D: and concerned as if the cataclysm happened bout 5 months+ ago does that mean his body has been sat there rotting before they gave it a seeing off O.O

The Stormwind/org quests are also different. The outland and northrend ones are still the same, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    well usually ppl below 16 is retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyami View Post
    Are you retarded or something? The dailies doesnt take more than 20 minutes to do...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's a nice touch. Halloween is going to get heavily revamped too, based around the Forsaken/worgen war.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Yeah, it's a nice touch. Halloween is going to get heavily revamped too, based around the Forsaken/worgen war.
    i'll be happy is they put some NPCs in Gilneas city, like a FP and some vendors.
    cause frankly it was rather lazy to just leave the entire zone blank and devoid of everything, i mean hell the only things there are our submarine and a small camp filled with invisible 7th legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes the azeroth orphans got updated

malfurion gives u wings!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Maybe they will update all future holiday events? hopfully the summer festival especially now that raggy is back and the twilights hammer is way more prevelent.
    perhaps the amusing little "herald of ragnaros" elemental actually TURNS INTO A HERALD OF RAGNAROS and you have to stop him, headless horseman style!

Deleted
    Children's week again, and as every year since TBC, here i am, bringing Selandria back to the orphanage while almost crying IRL. Damn you, Blizzard.

Yes agreed! I got really happy when I got my wolvar since I got the oracle two years ago

10+ Year Old Account
    malfurion gives u wings

also im looking forward to the new halloween

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    havent heard about that, but i hope its true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltsmash View Post
    havent heard about that, but i hope its true.
    well no more south shore.

kinda hard to do the event with out it