4.1 T11 for tank

Ive cleared 12/12 norm and 3/13 heroic, i was wondering if going for tier sets would be good given the change to survival instincts. as of right now i only have the t11 chest because i haven't had a chest drop anywhere else.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure you're not confusing Survival Instincts with Savage Defense? As far as I know, Survival Instincts was not changed; it remains our big damage-reducing CD.

Savage Defense was changed. "Instead of a single charge absorption, it now places an absorption effect on the druid absorbing up to 35% of the druid's attack power (modified by mastery, if applicable) in damage and lasting 10 seconds. There are no longer any charges on the effect."

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Are you sure you're not confusing Survival Instincts with Savage Defense? As far as I know, Survival Instincts was not changed; it remains our big damage-reducing CD.

Savage Defense was changed. "Instead of a single charge absorption, it now places an absorption effect on the druid absorbing up to 35% of the druid's attack power (modified by mastery, if applicable) in damage and lasting 10 seconds. There are no longer any charges on the effect."
    "Given the change to Survival Instincts [that the set provides]"

As in, the longer duration.

OT: I want to know too Currently 11/12 normal and 1/13 HC. Got HC Chest and something else I can't remember. I know I got the 2set atm. Wondering the it's that big a deal, the 4set.
    Last edited by Kworal; 2011-05-02 at 02:15 AM. Reason: typos typos

Quote Originally Posted by invadermatt1 View Post
    Ive cleared 12/12 norm and 3/13 heroic, i was wondering if going for tier sets would be good given the change to survival instincts. as of right now i only have the t11 chest because i haven't had a chest drop anywhere else.
    It's situational, nothing more. If there's a mechanic where you find it would be useful to have a 50% longer duration on SI, then use it.

Otherwise it's worse.

15+ Year Old Account
    i gues its good for chimeron 25 H oin phase 2
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love it as I often switch to Cat during fights. There are enough Situations out there.
    Referring to Survival Instinct, it is really nice in my setup. I met quite a few situations where it made it easyer for my healers.

At this point it is completely personal preference. For my main set I will be sticking to offpieces except for tier legs (best itemization) and tier head (no other 372 option). Recently I have been swapping my 372 chest out for fights where I spend a good deal in kitty or when I'm shooting for a WOL record!