Poll: Movies

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

[Movies] Which movie are you looking forward too?

I'm deffo looking forward too Fast and Furious 5.

what about you ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Xmen;First class has me excited.
    I only want to watch HPatDH2 due to the fact that I love the books, but it worries me about what they'll leave out.
    Fast and the Furious 5? Well, I want to see the cars, it is always about the cars.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Deleted
    fast five ofc, goin tommorow to teh cinema

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem: Thor is not on this list, nor is Priest.

Dude Blockbusters are always fun to watch, all those movies look good (including Thor and Priest, which are not on the list)
    no u missunderstood, I lied. -despairsodelicious

10+ Year Old Account
    Pirates, Wizards and transformers. Wizards come out on top though

Hard to choose just one, fast 5, hp7, pirates, xmen, but I went with hp 7 as the one MOST looking forward to
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

15+ Year Old Account
    I between pirates and harry for me,I was not to ecstatic that it seems like they are changing the ending up so I voted for pirates.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Thor has been getting great reviews which has me interested considering so many people were whining about it being made just for the avengers.

Deleted
    The Dark Knight Rises. Though that's probably 2012 or so.

About all the above I have my doubts. The last Fast And The Furious movies just fucked it up, Pirates will be good I reckon, tho it seems they just want to drag it out. Bet Johnny Depp does it brilliant once again tho. X-Men has a potential to be good, I just hope they don't fuck it up to much (X3, Wolverine -.-*). Transformers, liked the first one but the second was a bit meh, third one looks more meh to me.

But the Dark Knight Rises, that's just undoubtedly going to be good, tho I reckon the Joker fans will bash it. Perhaps the new Spiderman can be good too. We'll see.

I want to see the last harry potter movie, although it is a bit sad it is the last one

15+ Year Old Account
    First Class, Transformers 3, and Harry Potter. First Class looks really good, the script might surprise me aswell as some people. Transformers 3, well, I have a guilty pleasure in enjoying Michael Bay films, so of course I'd be seeing this, I'd see it on Imax, if it wasn't in 3D. So I'll have to go with the second largest screen, lol. Harry Potter, well, come on, we grew up with these kids, well I did at least, that's like my pre-teen and most of my teenage childhood, and I hear it's a bloodbath, can't wait.

Deleted
    I actually really like HPH part 1. It was a bit different compared to the previous films so I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends.

Other than that, Pirates also looks good, although the trailer was a little dissapointing. I love Ian McShayne though and I'm hoping they saved most of the humor for the movie.

All of them! (uhm maybe except Fast and Furious, never really liked those that much)

Probably Pirates of the Carribean, I hope its really good, I'm glad they got rid of Jim Turner and Elizabeth Swam, they are just lame. Its Jack Sparrow that IS the movie, and pulls all the audience, we need more Jack Sparrow!!!

Also hoping Deathly Hollow part 2 will be good