Deleted

Alysrazor is a two enemies boss!

I think I solved one of the misteries around the mechanics of Alysrazor, the firehawk boss from Firelands.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...3754165824.jpg

If you check it... you'll notice a black point on the sky!!!!

OMG! What does it mean? It's a two enemies boss (in which you would have to fight against both the cute and adorable firehawk and the furious and angry black point, the WORLDS DESTROYAH)? Maybe we'll only encounter this monster in the Alysrazor hardmode?

I have been searching on wowwiki but didn't find any information about this evil being, any information about it would be appreciated.

In my opinion it's the real end boss for this expansion but it's just making its first apparition on game. We'll have only 7 new bosses, but we'll discover that it is the real bad guy for this expansion... and probably the scariest one.

Deleted
    It's the avatar of "THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!"

I'm guessing that's N'zoth.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    N'zoth? No way! N'zoth won't be as furious and deathly as this new final boss is.

That is *clearly* superman.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually a black hole. It acts as an enrage timer where you will need to kill the boss before it sucks all the of Firelands into it.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Its an eclipse, just doesnt look the same when theres lava everywhere.

Either that or a black hole!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EFG View Post
    It's actually a black hole. It acts as an enrage timer where you will need to kill the boss before it sucks all the of Firelands into it.
    this.... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an eyehole. Some peeping tom is trying to watch her undress.

Wait, I think I figured out where Nozdormu is.