10+ Year Old Account

"Drama" Question..

Even though I've got feed back and talked to all friends irl, I'd still like to know global opinion on this...My girlfriend and I broke up (1 1/2 years) and she started to get really close to this guy who was her best guy friend. After three weeks (today) I saw a picture of him and her kissing on Facebook (of all things -.-). The thing is, is that my ex isn't a slut or anything like that, she was an intense prude when we first dated (she made me wait a month to kiss her) and now that I see this...her kissing with some guy she isn't dating...I'm more confused/disgusted than sad. Also they were at the prom together (highschool drammaa...) which is why their was a picture in the first place...and after about an hour it was taken down.

I'd just like to know what all you fine ladies and gentlemen of MMO champion have to think about this situation. What should I be feeling on this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Girls never know what they want,also,you should be feeling how you should be feeling,how do you feel?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by WolfManC View Post
    I'd just like to know what all you fine ladies and gentlemen of MMO champion have to think about this situation. What should I be feeling on this?
    Stop checking up on her, for one. Cut your ties and losses.

Also, after 1 and a half years of dating with you, maybe she's grown out of the "wait a month to kiss me!" phase.

Deleted
    I'say do take this lightly. I've been in relationships that lasted for quite a while and ended over the weirdest issue of all time just to find out either me or her dumped the other cause something fresh and interesting crossed my/her path. Usually to find out 2 weeks later that the new fish smells like a Chinese fish storage warehouse.

These things happen and like apepi said most people don't know what they're looking for. So when they come across something that seems batshit insane they fall for it way easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velossa View Post
    Cut your ties and losses.
    Best advice right thtere.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Stuff like this happen all the time and will no doubt happen again. Let it go and move on.

sack up and realise it was only 18 months and atleast one of you is still in high school - long ass time still to live and the relationship had clearly run its course.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Even though I've got feed back and talked to all friends irl, I'd still like to know global opinion on this...My girlfriend and I broke up (1 1/2 years) and she started to get really close to this guy who was her best guy friend. After three weeks (today) I saw a picture of him and her kissing on Facebook (of all things -.-). The thing is, is that my ex isn't a slut or anything like that, she was an intense prude when we first dated (she made me wait a month to kiss her) and now that I see this...her kissing with some guy she isn't dating...I'm more confused/disgusted than sad. Also they were at the prom together (highschool drammaa...) which is why their was a picture in the first place...and after about an hour it was taken down.

You're a teenager, get over it.
    She's a teenager and she did just that.
    Or do what my best friend did, and make out/sleep with, all of her closest friends. Honestly it was kinda my fault, I bet him a liter of spiced rum, my face was like =O when he did itO_o

Deleted

Totally sounds like Scott Pilgrim and Envy Adams, kinda.

You broke up with her, so it's not your place to say what she can or can't do in her life...

Just ignore it... and if it bothers you that badly, block communication with her... Because this is your ex now, and she's going to live her life her way without you...

That doesn't mean you won't be angry/upset/depressed about the situation... it just means this is a change you have to accept...

Get over it 18months out of a expected 50+ years of life...she was nothing :P

It sounds like you still have feelings for her. You gotta move on. Stop worrying about her life and what she does. Block her facebook and any other thing you look at that reminds you of her. Been through it myself, you'll never get over her if you continue to stalk her.