Quest Finder Addon?

Trying to find out if there is an add on that will display on the world map the location of quests that i have available to do but have not yet picked up.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Downloaded Questhubber, seems to only help with quests that im already on. Ive downloaded Everyquest as well and it is displaying quests that i havent picked up yet but its not telling me where the quest giver is located.

---------- Post added 2011-05-02 at 01:33 AM ----------

Nevermind, i played around with th settings a little more and got QuestHubber to work, now to go and se if there actualy are quests where all those makes are.

Questcompleteist

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure but i think theres one called quest completionist. that displays every quest on your maps. what im not sure is if it deletes the ones youve already done.

I would definitely recommend QuestCompletist. It's very clean, easy to use, and overall one of my favorite addons as an avid "quest completist.'

Another vote for QuestCompletist. One of its newest features is exactly what you're looking for.

Okay so i downloaded Quest Copletist and its showing me the quests that i havent done yet, but when i get to where the marker is on the map there is no quest giver, and i have my low level quest tracking turned on too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevencharlie View Post
    Okay so i downloaded Quest Copletist and its showing me the quests that i havent done yet, but when i get to where the marker is on the map there is no quest giver, and i have my low level quest tracking turned on too.
    Phased out quests, possibly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

I startd in outland first due to phasing not existing there, at least not as far as i know

Deleted
    Quest completist also shows you quests that require a quest to be completed beforehand before it shows up. For example if the quest pin that is on the map is showing you that that NPCX will give you a quest, it may be you can only get that quest from doing a "Go and speak to NPCX" from a different NPC first. Hope that makes sense lol

It also shows quests that may be part of a series so if you had to go to 5 different people for the questline it would show all 5 but you could actually only do quest number 1 first then quest number 2 etc same sort of thing as above. Arrgghh am I making any sense today?

Yeha that makes sence eceot in Nagrand where i was testing it ou no matter what pin that i went to on the map the NPC that should have given me the quest was there but didnt have a quest available

greaaaaaaaat addon i love it.. helped me so much

You may also like to checkout the addons Wholly and Grail which together act like Everyquest/QuestCompletist/Loremaster/QuestHubber.