Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Doesn't Hakkar say something like "I will care about you later" at the end of the Jin'Do fight?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you want to ask Hakkar about the possibility of a troll raid ...

'ZG WAS ONLY A SET-BACK!'
    Razern - 85 Hunter (Main - FotM Spec)
    Talio - 85 Paladin (Alt #1 - Prot Main / Holy Off)
    Tenemico - 85 Shaman (Alt #2 - Resto Main / Enh Off)

Hunters - Easy to learn, hard to master. And yet, we all just faceroll in the end

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to fight Hakkar again. I hope Blizzard expounds on the story that was provided during the trailer vid, and the ending of the Jindo fight. Even the Lashtail Raptor has an "ending" with you gaining the pet.

I also thought Hakkar acts very "lich king" when you kill Jin'do. The whole, i will let you live.....for now, bit. Maybe the Zanadarli accidentally summon Hakker in his full form. Forcing them to call upon alliance and horde or face total destruction.

I think a full blown Hakkar raid encounter would be awesome myself.

Quote Originally Posted by iorcedurmother View Post
    next raid after firelands is *war of the ancients
    just like they said abyssal maw in 4.1? yea at this point i would disregard anything said previously to the release of cataclysm

In the 4.1 Trailer you also saw a Frost Troll, at the end he cheered like the other Zandalari / Gurubashi / Amani Trolls, so the possibility is there...

I think Zandalar, Kul Tiras, and other assorted Isles will be the setting of the next xpac, centering on Azshara.

ZG and ZA was clearly implemented to setup the Zandalar/Troll storyline in the next expansion. I fully expect to see the island of Zandalar to be one of the new leveling zones next expansion, with a storyline dedicated to Zul and Hakkar.

Also, there are some rumors floating about from people with inside sources that the War of the Ancients Raid was scrapped. My guess personally is that it was pushed back till next expansion. Which makes sense since the next expansion is likely either going to be Azshara themed or Burning Legion themed, and would fit much better in one of those expansions.

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here