Engineering! A question to you.

When was the last time you got the teleporter debuff from your transporter?
    Because ive been using mine since patch 4.1 and i seriously havent gotten 1 debuff yet! has it been removed or the chance lowered? This is lame
    I wanna be a tauren and sit in stormwind and make ppl wtf.

I haven't gotten it yet either...

10+ Year Old Account
    Which transporter is being so nice? Almost 100% I'll get the chicken transform or a 45-second chain of random morphing depending on which destination I'm after when I'm in a hurry. The only time I don't get something cute is when I'm looking for a specific one, but without fail, if I've gotten a new cloak and forgotten the tinker, next gadgetzan port will be the sky high backfire 90% of the time.

Deleted
    I've had the 'evil twin' debuff a few times from the gadgetzan one. i keep hoping for more though, i like the random silliness

have never had a malfunction off the northrend version, can that one backfire at all?

Never seen a backfire from the Northrend teleporter, but I've been using the Gadgetzan one pretty regularly as I do Archaeology and I've gotten the shapeshifting debuff only once. Haven't seen the others yet, but I imagine at least one (where you spawn midair and fall near the hill west of Gadg) was messed up with the change in landscape? I haven't gotten that debuff for many months.

Deleted
    No change whatsoever in transporter malfunctions for me since 4.1. Soul Split, Evil Twin, Shapeshift, everything within normally expected frequency. Female Orc form for me just right before I logged off today.

Get too many "on the rock high above A52" for my liking, but that has always happened.

Edit: Right after posting this I went on, used my A52 ripper, got Tauren form ;D
    Last edited by mmocf55d4d4995; 2011-05-02 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Beef

10+ Year Old Account
    No backfires here ever in YEARS.

Last one I had was my rogue being dumped way up in the air. (Parachute cloak ftw).
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

I got the "You Feel Larger" debuff last time I used it which was two weeks before the patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use my Everlook one about once a day moving around for archaeology and I have, several times, died from the stupid oh-no-I'm-on-fire one. This is the backfire I see the most between all the locations and all my engineers.

I died once from a Gadgetzhan teleporter (the one that drops you from the sky outside of town), and I have had the evil twin one a couple times.

The other ones I haven't seen in a long while.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

The Everlook teleporter has only ever given me a debuff ONCE. and that was evil twin. the rest are 20 sec shapeshifts into gnolls murlocs etc lol.
    The Area 52 teleporter used to always give me atleast a debuff everytime i went. or sit me ontop of the floating rock. most frequent debuff was the one where you are mixed up with the last person who used it. which was mainly female belf lol.
    The northrend teleporter gives me nothing. but sometimes drops me soooooo high up in the sky, landing in a pool of water

I still have 17 min on the Smaller debuff as I post!

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebo View Post
    The northrend teleporter gives me nothing. but sometimes drops me soooooo high up in the sky, landing in a pool of water
    The teleport to borean always leaves you high in the sky. I've been dropped way above the icecrown drop, and one time it took me to like underneath the world where there was nothing but blank.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It turned me into a chicken -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    80% of the time I teleported to Gad it dropped me from the sky and killed me.. Thats all it did, I think it turned me into a kobold once before.

I heard you have a small chance of getting another option to teleport too if you use the northrend one, I haven't ever got this before.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually get the Evil Twin one, or I turn into the weird zombie gnome

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    the goblins hate my engineer so no teleporter for me...