My gear, discuss and comment plx! - Balance

I've been playing boomkin for several years now and I actually wanna know how my gear + gems/enchants + talents are at the moment, I've reached the 15% haste, reached the 17% hit but I don't think my gems are good atm, could someone tell me what IS good?

Well not much to criticize about the gear. One thing, Armory doesn't show the random enchants on the legs, but they can hardly be better that T11 legs which are perfectly itemized. So you might want to think about replacing those. Then you can, if you happen to have the items, replace the shoulder (Resistor) or the head peace (Resto T11), which both have spirit+haste. Trinkets are good but not BiS.

It's always a fight to get both hit cap and haste cap right. Your gems all look fine except for the 40 spi in the head. However, this is ok to just reach the hit cap. For blue sockets, Int/Spi and Int/Hit are the same (if you don't heal offspec). In yellow sockets, Int/Haste would be better than Int/Hit if you can still reach the hit cap that way. So you might at one point change the gems in your feet, belt and chest.
    You should replace your feet enchant to Lavawalker, as especially in the current raid tier, movement is everything.
    Spec/Glyphs are fine although I wouldn't recommend GoFocus.

Cheers, I'll be fixing it tonight!