Thread: Raiding and AE?

Raiding and AE?

Has anyone else encountered an issue laying down/placing AE? Last night on Maloriak as a fire mage I found myself having to place my blast wave and flame strikes several times before it would work. Anyone else seeing this?

Deleted
    Might be some new Dx11 issue. Maybe update your drivers or such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its the targeting bug - its not just mages but any class that uses the big green targeting reticule to place a spell. I've found it always occurs when I mouse over an enemy mob; the big green target turns into a tiny green target and I can't place the spell. I have to hit the key again and try to place it without moving over a mob to actually have it behave normally. I've heard of other classes having the same problem with things like death and decay, healing rain, etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not just you. Healing Rain is a pain... I can't use it when I'd need it the most *cries in the corner*

In many places it's behaving quite normally. I get the bug sometimes in ZA and ZG... can deal with that though. But in raid instances... forget it. Half the time it'll bug. And god forbid you try to place it on weird surfaces such as Nefarian's pillars...

Thank you everyone for the replies. Hopefully Blizz fixes this soon.