Thread: The New Heroics

The New Heroics

They aren't hard.

I fucked around laughing with guildies and pulling bosses with healers AFK and got every quest and achievement done in ZG within two hours. On the second ZA run we got a bear after learning the differences from 10 man to 5 man (Nalorakk having that charge debuff mainly). I don't understand what people are complaining about.

Deleted
    Nice to know.

Deleted
    Fitting user-name.

EDIT:

To clarify, I don't find the new instances extremely difficult either like some of the posts want you to believe, but those same posts also testament how difficult they actually are for the average PuG'er.

No, they're not hard if you do everything properly and outgear it.

Well guild runs and pugs are really alot different and what kinda gear do you guys have?

I agree that they are fine really, i enjoy running them

Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    No, they're not hard if you do everything properly and outgear it.
    Are you supposed to be successful if you constantly fuck up and are undergeared?

10+ Year Old Account
    they are not hard.

green is bad mkay
    dead raptor needs to stay dead mkay
    kill the panthers first mkay 1.... 1 pack at a time mkay
    blue potion for berserkers green for poison, red for tank mkay
    kill the chains.... let the big guys break the sheilds.... mkay

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    they are not hard.

green is bad mkay
    Green has a 50/50 chance of healing you though!

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

My guild decided to wing that one and we didn't think we could pull the panthers without the boss so we decided to go for it. Was pretty hilarious when all the panthers came at once and mauled our faces off... was a good laugh.

They are only hard of people have trouble with the mechanics and/or anyone (especially the healer or tank) is really undergeared.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    they are not hard.

green is bad mkay
    hahaha Pretty much do exactly what this guy says and you will not board the failboat.

Average pug tank here, these places are easy, with the possible exception of RNG and people failing, like not killing birds or not cycling through bear charges or standing too close together, etc. I went into a pug group on my tank in ZA and we got the third tribute chest. A PUG. Third. Tribute chest! My old guild in BC couldnt even get to ONE tribute chest (they sucked too bad). I am a little underwhelmed at this "tier 2" dungeons. The step from ToC to ICC dungeons was MUCH steeper than this, and this is meant to be the hard expansion. Haven't yet run with guild, but I'm sure we'll get a bear if we bearly (HA) put in an effort.

The 15% you get from pugs easily lets you push ZA's shit in. In our guild run that averages some of the highest DPS on a progressive raiding server we only beat the timer by under two minutes each time, and that's with lust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Comparing the ease with doing it with guildies in vent to a pug... yeah night and day. If people say it's hard I guarantee they're pugging it, in that case for the most part i'd agree, I see so much pvp gear and people stepping in there with no clue even though there is plenty of literature out there to read up on.

The only thing taht is hard right now is in ZA IF you have the Archeology buff on the bird boss the little bears stack the debuff and you will wipe. Its a stupid bug I hope they fix. But it is why some people are going on and on about how hard that one is to heal and others are saying what a cakewalk he is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coldfiredragon View Post
    The only thing taht is hard right now is in ZA IF you have the Archeology buff on the bird boss the little bears stack the debuff and you will wipe. Its a stupid bug I hope they fix. But it is why some people are going on and on about how hard that one is to heal and others are saying what a cakewalk he is.
    Ahh, mystery solved!
    I think the instances are okish. I do overgear them by a fair margin, but Ive completed both in pugs, 2 wipes in ZA to trash, 4 wipes on Venoxis and 2 on Jindo. Just stay calm and explain the tactics for tough bosses, and suggest cc for tough trash.

Deleted
    Of course they're not hard. Just people need to learn not to stand in the fire and crowd control.
    You're in a guild so its unsurprising you did well ;D

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People expect themselves to be spoon fed with gear -.- they refuse to learn and continue to complain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by resentful View Post
    people expect themselves to be spoon fed with gear -.- they refuse to learn and continue to complain
    but i want my fr33 purplz naw!

Still surprises me how many retards you get that stand in the green. Just from 10 pugs (yeah, pugs, I know...) this weekend, I managed to kill 1 boss. Ever since, it's a minimum 4/5 guild group, healer included.