4.1 Nefarian and Cho'gall 10-man differences

Hello

Last night my guild raided abit, and found a few things that seems as they've been changed with these two bosses:

Cho'gall, the fire patches spawned during his "fire-phase" seems to have increased in numbers. We had 10 fire patches spawned at the same time yesterday, which is alot more then what I've seen before. Of course we could of done something wrong, but I've never seen before and no ability that could trigger this afaik.

Nefarian, during P3 the fire that's resetting the energy of the adds was All over the place, Even though our tank got aggro on all adds and had them bunched up following him. The fire seemed to have a life of it own, moving all over the place no matter if a add or player was standing there, resulting in the entire area more or less covered.

My question is, have anyone else noticed this? And secondly, if no one else have noticed this, what did we do wrong? I have no idea what triggered this

While tanking the Nefarian adds last night there was definitely something different going on. I usually have no problem keeping them out of the fire, but the timings between announcements and spawns seemed to have changed, and the fire spreading was indeed working differently (or faster maybe)..

I didn't notice anything different about either boss.

IF there were any changes to these encounters, they were certainly trivial. Cho'gall has been the same for us thus far. Nefarian, I can't really say. I am the add tank in P3, but I didn't notice an increase in difficulty at all. Seems to be working as intended, maybe need to kite a bit faster/better.

Nef encounter didn't seem any different in our kill last night.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both seemed easier to us after last patch. Thats about all we noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by ffaorlandu View Post
    Both seemed easier to us after last patch. Thats about all we noticed.
    Cho'gall will of course be easier since many classes got a boost to their AoE, Nef got phase2 nerfed so.. yeah.