Thread: ZA Timed Event

Deleted

ZA Timed Event

I noticed that the ZA Timed event still exist, but what can i find inside it? It doesn't show on AtlasLoot Enhanced

10+ Year Old Account
    The final reward is the Amani Battle Bear. The other rewards are seemingly random so far.

Edit: AtlasLoot was just recently updated. Might have the tribute run rewards.

Indeed AtlasLoot should now have all the ZA/ZG loot.

Question, with the quest that you are given to open up all the cages, once you have them all open in time, is it like it was in BC, one bear at a time, or is the quest reward the bear ?

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

15+ Year Old Account
    - One Bear at a time
    - You do not need to free them as you go. Killing the 4th boss within the time limit stops the timer.
    - He will kill them while you're engaged with a boss. You have to actually beat the timer.

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: Booo beaten to it.

Have this instead:
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2011-05-03 at 06:16 AM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Sad that they didnt change much with ZA, the events have the same words, the bosses pretty much have the same lines, not much has changed, even the loot has the same skin

The reforged Trollbane dropped on my timed run and it has Str now, wasnt it a hunter axe

Also the bear looks like a faded version of the TBC one :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Sad that they didnt change much with ZA, the events have the same words, the bosses pretty much have the same lines, not much has changed, even the loot has the same skin

The reforged Trollbane dropped on my timed run and it has Str now, wasnt it a hunter axe

Also the bear looks like a faded version of the TBC one :<
    Yeah it gave agility, but I'm not complaining since it's still very nice for a Blood DK, although with Agility I think it'd be a little better still.
    And yeah the bear's supposed to look like a faded version of the TBC one, people would complain even more if it was exactly the same as the old one, but they still wanted it to be similar to the old one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    Yeah it gave agility, but I'm not complaining since it's still very nice for a Blood DK, although with Agility I think it'd be a little better still.
    And yeah the bear's supposed to look like a faded version of the TBC one, people would complain even more if it was exactly the same as the old one, but they still wanted it to be similar to the old one.
    Should of just went with the green ones the trolls ride, I got the tbc and the Cata one but just ride the Cata one to show off, when more people start getting it, ill go back to my red one

And it seems all the weapons (apart from the last ZA boss) drop from the timed extra loot