Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[Movies] V for Vendetta

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy... And ideas are bulletproof." - V.

When I watched this movie years ago, it was one of the best movies I had seen at that time. Today, I decided to rewatch it. And it's still beautiful.

Have you watched this movie? What do you think of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seen it countless times, and currently my favourite movie of all time. I fucking love it!

The epic monologes from V, and the references to old movies and music.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

I love this movie.

Hugo Weaving is awesome in it, even though he's behind a mask the whole time. I just re-watched it a few weeks ago, after watching 'Inside Man' - it just reminded me a lot of V, not so much because of the movie itself, just one of the main characters having their face hidden the whole time.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Deleted
    V is an awesome movie with an important message.

Anon latched onto it for obvious reasons.

Great movie. But it gets a bit boring to watch after the 30th time.

In two weeks we are watching it in class and I'm writing a paper on it XD

One of my favorites movies of all time. The dialogue is brilliant, plot great, and characters do a fantastic job.

Deleted
    Watched it a couple of times, and it is amazing. Really great movie with a good plot, great dialogues and the characters are brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I re-watch it every now and then... it's a shame that it's overused on the netz (*coughcough4chancough*) because it's such a beautiful movie.

Easily on my top 5 list.
    Last edited by Revelations; 2011-05-03 at 06:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, a great movie and you just made me go watch it again
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."~Evelyn Beatrice Hall
    "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience." ~Anonymous

I love this movie.Watched it for the first time a few months ago, and fell in love with it lol.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A great movie in fact, I'm ma go watch it again :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember remember the 5th of November...

Love this movie.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside your window... sit up straighter, that's bad for your posture!
    Definitely my favorite movie in recent years. I love everything about, and how you fall in love with a character whom you know almost nothing about.
    "Is it a crime to know the truth? Is it sin to reach for those things which you fear?" - Schwarzvald

Deleted
    Watched it when it came on sky a few weeks ago. Went in thinking it was gonna be a bit shite and really enjoyed it.

I saw one of the clips and apparently he said 46 different V-words O.O

Without stumbling....

Deleted
    The moment when the girl is in "prison" is pure genius, I was TOTALLY in the movie, I had a feeling I've never had before watching a movie...don't know why.

A great, great, GREAT movie

I Watched it many times, and it is amazing. Really great movie with a good plot, great dialogues and the characters are brilliant.

Deleted
    Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
    The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
    The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you
    /mindfucked