Deleted

Nefarian 10 Man Healing/Tanking issue.

Hey, has anyone noticed a bug or anything regarding nef on 10 man normal?
    Tonight for around an hour we've been trying it, we've down'd it plenty of times before now and myself n the other tank are both 362 Ilvl along with the healers but for some reason, within the first min or two of starting the boss fight and nef landing, the tank on nefarian is just dying.
    Our healing meters show our paladin on the nef tank is doing 12khps but still its causing him to die within a short time whilst using cooldowns.

Are the heals not being registerd or something?
    Anyone else noticed anything like this since 4.1?

Makesure they move apart fast and use cd's.. other then that either your tank sucks or your healer sucks.

if its a pally tank you might have to get used to the self healing that he did

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Makesure they move apart fast and use cd's.. other then that either your tank sucks or your healer sucks.
    No mate, like i said, we've done it plenty of times before and no matter which tank has been on nef tonight seems to have just been getting eaten. Same set up as always.
    Neither the tank or healers suck mate, hence why i'm asking if its a known issue or something.

It's always a good idea to post logs.