Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    farming stuff and playing with the ah per remote auction house

i fish in twilight highlands and hyjal for volatile fire every day when i que for dungeon as a dps i usually gather around 50 which sell for 1k.
    then i go on my alchemy alt and make volatile air from volatile life as i have to gather volatile life by farming herbs i usually farm many herbs and then send them to my inscription alt which makes cards in a week i can make a darkmoon card and the total money i get is usually 25k +

I do the daily JC/sell the Chimera's Eye on three characters and transmute Volatile Life into Air. Sometimes if I'm bored I'll farm some Whiptail but that's usually just something I do to occupy myself while I chat or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Auction House.

Selling glyphs, enchanting scrolls, cut gems, ore, flasks and enchanting materials.
    Do Dailies in a LFG/BG que while waiting.
    Reposting to undercut every 2 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

I farm leather at the Baradin Crocs over the course of the 2hrs i norm get about 600 savage leather which makes 120 heavy leather and then i either make Dragonscale Leg Armor or sell the heavy savage.... since the leg armors go from newhere 500g-2000g and depending on how flooded the market is.... i can make 10-12k on a good week with that alone.....

I also have a max jcer with 90% of the patterns so i just sit in trade and LFW JC and charge 10g a cut and i would get like 100+ cuts a day
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Do the math, gold per hour theres no way dailies can compete with working the AH.
    Can you buy valor gear (cept boots) with gold? No. Can you buy a spectral steed with gold? No.

Do I care about earning gold? No. I care about getting that valor gear and the ghost horse.

That's not something that I need to "do the math" for, so thanks for your comment but the assumption that you made it under is invalid.