<eXplicit> - Burning Blade

I'm the hunter class leader from eXplicit and I'm posting here today to let anyone looking for a guild know a bit about our guild. eXplicit is currently the second oldest pve guild on Burning Blade. We've been through a lot of up and downs just like any other guild, but after 4 years we're still around when many others aren't. I'd like to believe the cause of that is our rather unique atmosphere. We're not a hardcore raid guild, and we're not casual either. In reality we are somewhere in between? Medi-core? Sounds too much like mediocre for my taste.

What are we looking for in members? I think it's pretty simple.. Sign up for at least 3/6 raids per week, and show up for when you sign up. Everyone likes to progress, and we do have that. Everyone likes shiny gear too, and you can get that as well. What we also have is fun, and I'm hoping I'll see some new faces in our ranks very soon.

Class specifics? None at the moment really.. come one and all, open recruitment.

Gear requirements? The better your gear the better your chances, but don't be discouraged.

Our raids? We use a mumble server to communicate with each other while raiding, and we raid 2015-2300 server time sunday through friday.

Our current progress.. 11/12 normal on 10 man and 9/12 normal on 25 man. We are currently waiting to start heroic content until we have completed normal content on 10 man.

Our guild level is currently 23.

Where can interested applicants apply? wow-explicit.com