Wink Post your good pug stories!

I know recently pugs have been stereotyped for being terrible and a nightmare, to some extent I agree, there's lots of bad pugs out there that make you want to bang your head against the wall, but with all the recent negativity going around on the forums, I thought it'd be good for us to actually talk about some of the pugs that we've enjoyed.

Earlier today I was doing my daily hc and met a great group in TotT, the tank was doing his first heroic and he was doing great for his gear (and he was a really nice person too), but just lacked confidence, anyway, I was bored so I decided that I would stay and help this nice tank gear up, I said so in party and everybody stayed for 2 more heroics before the two other dps dropped out, I stayed with him for 2 more heroics (Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep) and taught him all the tactics and gave him tips as we went along, one of the new dps was trying to vote-kick the tank and the reason was 'lol low health', anyway, the vote failed and the original healer talked to the tank about developing a thick skin and to keep on playing and only to listen to constructive critisicms anyway, in the end anyway he eventually became more and more relaxed and it just came completely natural to him. After Deadmines I had to leave the group, but I really felt sad in leaving this tank from another realm and I hope we would meet again some day!

So, what are your positive/good pug stories?
    Colbor in response to the dancing Troll village in Cataclysm:
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbor View Post
    These Trolls were not dancing, no sir. They were actually stretching out and warming up for their attack on the Night Elves. They knew the Cataclysm would come, so they watched and prepared for the inevitable...!

We went in. We killed everything. No wipes. Most of the loot got disenchanted except for the X that the Y wanted. No one bitched.

Happens 1-3 times a day for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    H Grim Batol, it was the tank's first heroic... nobody bitched, nobody bawled, nobody left. We gave him pointers on how to handle some of the pulls and the boss fights, and he listened. On a few pulls I even juggled both my CC's, hexing one mob and binding another. There was one wipe when the boomkin accidentally starfall'd in a bad place. And instead of the wipe turning into an argument, it turned into a Princess Bride quote-off.

Best pug ever.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

I realize I'm probably a statistical fluke, but I haven't had a bad RDF group since CTA was added. Yes, the typical tank and healer has been less geared than what I was seeing prior to CTA, but the only vote-kicks have been for DC'ed or AFK people, no rage quits, etc. Groups that would take advice and suggestions, people that would own up to their mistakes, etc.