Alchemy - transmute master.

Hello there mmo-c! I simply wondered, if i am Transmute master, and do some transmutes (pre tbc) will it be able to proc for me to get additonary items? or is it only from tbc and up?

Thanks and advance.
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

anything that isnt a pot/flask/elixir should merit u with extra items if you make it. truegold is a prime example.

Deleted
    Yeah from what I can remember doing any transmute can proc, even vanilla stuff like Arcanite Bars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it will. I got a guildy to make me the arcanite bars for Sulfuras recently, sent em mats for 50 of them, procced 5 bars in total.

Transmute master seems to be really nice when you're doing shadowspirit diamonds. Since the proc chance is attached to products made and not castings, EACH of the two shadowspirit diamonds you make has a chance to proc extras. Yesterday I did 2 shadowspirit diamond xmutes, and with procs I got a total of SEVEN extra diamonds.

When you consider that post-patch you can cut them for about 250-300g each, that's quite a bonus.

Deleted
    You can proc everything that says "Transmute:" in the recipe. As a transmute master you can proc maximum of x5 of the item compared to normal x1. With this theory you could proc total of 10 shadowspirit diamonds (you normally create 2), but so far when I've procced I've only got 3 diamonds at once (not 4 which would be the "x2" proc for the recipe). Also with Transmute: Living elements you don't get e.g. 30 volatile airs, but more like 20 (you normally get 15). Don't know what's up with those really Anyway, as far as I know the chance of getting a x5 or even x4 proc is very rare compared to x2 and x3 though.
    Last edited by mmoc060f1486cb; 2011-05-04 at 06:51 PM.

Transmute: Living Elements follows different proc rules than the other transmutes.

I have 4 transmute spec'ed characters and I've been using them nearly every day on Transmute: Living Elements for quite a while.
    In addition to the base 14-16, you will almost always gain extra of a random volatile. I've seen as few as 2 extra, and as many as 9 extra.