Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    With Warlock, I meant RShaman as a healer in that comp.
    It does rely heavily on keeping Frost Shock up with UA's undispelability, and of course Fearing the 2 DPS for most of the part switching back and forth.
    Heavily Offensive, but that's to be expected.

Also, the new Angel Cleave(RShaman, ShadowPriest and Ret) seems to be the new most powerful Ret combo, even after the patch.
    Of course the Ret needs 1 mainhealer and 2 offhealing(for burst when going low) to keep the ret up.

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=180767
    ^--- One example of Angel Cleave pre patch.
    Last edited by Vordox; 2011-05-04 at 12:41 AM.

mm our 3s team of resto D, Frost MAge and Ret (Me) stopped, looking to push 1900-2k and instead go from 1820 to 1750. I did try carrying my frost dk mate in 2s but i dont think he was geared enough for the 1700 level. I think disc priest is your best friend for healing, providing some more mitigation. I found that generally i was the first person they would target and the pressure on me was forcing early bubble or death if i was globalled. i would get our mage to sheep the war asap to give me some time to get into an offensive position

Overall i think the buffs to afflic, rogues, DKs, Arms war, severally counters the survival nerfs we took to the point that its almost detrimental to have a paladin of any type on your team
    Last edited by assilley; 2011-05-04 at 03:45 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ya frost is the equivalent of S5 Ret in it's current state, TSG once again has a place on the charts as long as the DK can protect his Pally. Pair it with Disc or Resto and it's probably stronger due to offensive dispels and Shaman healing mobility.

Not to get too far off topic but last night against a Shatter Play setup I got focused and killed early very early. My Resto Shaman and Arms Warrior teammate wind up ooming the Shaman 2 times from sheer pressure a Warrior brings so if you have the option to run with a Warrior definitely worth playing with. Frost DK/Mage on the other hand both bring pressure and CC/Control to the table.

---------- Post added 2011-05-04 at 12:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vordox View Post
    With Warlock, I meant RShaman as a healer in that comp.
    It does rely heavily on keeping Frost Shock up with UA's undispelability, and of course Fearing the 2 DPS for most of the part switching back and forth.
    Heavily Offensive, but that's to be expected.

Also, the new Angel Cleave(RShaman, ShadowPriest and Ret) seems to be the new most powerful Ret combo, even after the patch.
    Of course the Ret needs 1 mainhealer and 2 offhealing(for burst when going low) to keep the ret up.

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=180767
    It's not near as strong post patch with Shadow Priest losing defensive dispel it took a pretty solid hit.
    Last edited by Requital; 2011-05-04 at 12:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    warior/rogue are often the best to pair with a ret since they have reliable snares and since you have none they keep you doing damadge(and generating holypower) and not jsut running around playing catchup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw cmon another ridiculous cleave name? This has been getting out of hand late LK - early Cata.

Swear I'm gonna create a 3s team of naked taurens that walk backwards during arena matches and name it Furious Buttcheek Cleave.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    Aw cmon another ridiculous cleave name? This has been getting out of hand late LK - early Cata.

Swear I'm gonna create a 3s team of naked taurens that walk backwards during arena matches and name it Furious Buttcheek Cleave.
    People over 2,5k+ are the ones naming them.
    They can't be original since they play certain classes. :P

And after what Requital said, it seems it took a heavy hit, but doesn't mean it has the ability to reach higher up.
    Just more work for us then usual.

We call it this class that's "easy to learn, impossible to master." for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    People over 2,5k+ are the ones naming them.
    Yeh, I know how they're named.

But each new name is more ridiculous than the previous one =)

Every time I see "Subtle Rainforest Cleave" or "Kung Fu Cleave" I don't know whether to smile or facepalm.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Deleted
    Playing Disc priest - Arms Warrior - Ret Paladin.
    At 2.3k rating atm