Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    The only titles I ever actually notice are things like Death's Demise, Scarab Lord, or The Bloodthirsty.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

I see it a lot. I think why couldn't questing be more rewarding and interesting to motivate me to do the lower level ones? I have all of Cata/WoTLK/BC zone quests done and that was partly due to interesting storyline (Icecrown was forever, but the story was so interesting) and the semi valuable loot that I would get as drops. (Got the +4 stats to chest recipe doing a BC zone off a mob - a recipe that at the time sold for 1000s of gold.)

I really try to do the low lvl ones on alts...I get bored out of my mind and I level past them so fast it is useless. So I go back with a 90...again so hard to do because I get BORED.

So I think: how come some people love questing so much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone who enjoys the RPG & lore element of this MMORPG.

10+ Year Old Account
    the first thing comes to my mind is as follows :

''i wonder if he / she had the same problem at icecrown''

if you know what i mean above, i share your pain !
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    I think "Ah, someone as bored as me"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Ground Mount
    /10 chars

Pre- was by far worse in questing design but the perk was that you truly felt like a explorer and seeing the level of detail the designers put into the landscape and the atmosphere while searching for ANY quest to add to your Kalimdor quest counter.
    Now you just see treetops and missed a world of scenery and the awesome little zones that were removed/revamp since the Cataclysm
    This. HUnting down Kalimdor quests was the most frustrating part.

Working out which Raid quests counted (some that started in EK would count to Kalimdor and vice versa).

I did mine in WotLK, so you couldn't still solo all the content required - I remember spending a lot of time getting people for the AQ Sceptre quests, without knowing just how long it would take.

I'm loremaster, but not because i enjoy questing, sure it was fun sometimes (like 1000 quest from the 6k+ i've completed) but I do go after quests just because I have some free time, and I prefer to do something than just stand in orgrimmar reading the tradechat alttabing facebook

also, loremaster doesn't get old, so even if I get the hellscreams downfall in the next couple weeks I will just wear it for 4months then go back to loremaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hm, that guy must not have a cooler title"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by JKim View Post
    Hey guys,

Just a quick question on how you guys feel/think/respond when you see someone with the Loremaster title. I KNOW Loremaster isn't the hardest to get or anything, there are plenty more like the Insane but I'm asking specifically for Loremaster. Thanks~
    "nice title".
    I don't connect it to anything negative. Just noting that they spend some time to get it.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

a lot of butthurt people here thinking that the date of the title means something, lol.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Deleted
    I did it becuase i enjoy the universe around the game. I read most of the quest texts too. I came back a while ago bought Pandaria and leveled my main doing the same procedure reading everything in all zones, even tho i capped 90 after the first 4 zones or so. I just enjoy reading what i am going to do and why i am actually doing it. Why i am helping this guy what is going on in this area and such.

Also, questing is profitable.

Im thinking about doing it full horde version.. always wanted to read their perspective of things. I leveled some horde toons to their 20ish. I kinda like that the cata version has more flow to the quests. It feels more of a story. When i did it with my mage some zones were a pain and the quests were all scattered and their context to the zone made no sense.

On a side note, I think there are way more cooler titles out there, like way more.