Has Blizzard let the amount of QQ on their message boards get out of hand?

A honest question?! Maybe their is a lot to QQ about, I do not know. I broke away from WoW a little over a month ago, and from time to time think about maybe coming back. However, when I look at the official forums and see the amount of QQ there, it makes any and all desires go away completely. I guess it really hasn't changed that much since I stopped playing a month ago, but as more of an outsider now looking in, the amount of QQ just seems that much worse. Thoughts?

PS: sorry about the typo in the title...i'm sure someone will eventually point it out.

Deleted
    It's not changed at all since launch. People always complain about something.

The problem between Vanilla and now is blue trackers. It means that everything a CM says is flagged and put out to the wider world to see, and there are elements in any community who will look through everyone on these posts to jump on it to try and score cheap points.

Fact is, people very rarely go to a company(any company) JUST to say that they are doing a fantastic job etc etc, and anyone who does is almost instantly shot down for being a fanboy. But always take anything you see on forums(official/unoffical) with a large grain of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    While the game has many issues, people like to complain and go overboard with a lot of things. From what I've observed, this is what almost everyone's been doing on the WoW forums. I'd say yes, it's pretty overboard even if it's been the same since Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    People only really take to the forums when they feel something is wrong and they wish to complain.

It's completely normal or when did you last write a letter to your government telling them "you're doing a good job, thumbs up!".

People don't do that. But they will take to the streets and demonstrate when something doesn't suit them. Forums are no different.