10+ Year Old Account

[Movies] Fast Five **potiential spoiler**

Hey!

If you've seen the movie, i have a question.. How is Han alive? in Tokyo Drift, his car rolls, and explodes.. it never shows him dead but well.. itd be hard to live through that..

The only explanation i can think of is this..

Tokyo Drift takes place on the same time line as Fast and Furious 4, but laps over onto the binging time line as Fast 5. Dom, after being broken out from the prison transport is late meeting his sister and walker in Brazil. I think in the few days late that he is, he gos to Tokyo after hearing about Han. **here is the kicker** Han did not die, but used the car accident as cover because he stole from the Yakuza**cant spell it, not even sure if its the right gang. When Dom gos to honor him, Han comes out to him, to let him know hes alive. Dom races the red neck, then makes his way back to Brazil.

Anyone else have any ideas?

The Fast and The Furious
    2 Fast 2 Furious
    Fast and Furious
    The Fast Five
    The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift

Is the film chronological order. Meaning in fast five he is still alive and dies in drift.

Well... here's another one for ya... Letty is alive too

Quote Originally Posted by Inexxa View Post
    The Fast and The Furious
    2 Fast 2 Furious
    Fast and Furious
    The Fast Five
    The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift

Is the film chronological order. Meaning in fast five he is still alive and dies in drift.
    this is the answer

Deleted
    The Fast and the Furious -> 2 Fast 2 Furious -> Fast and Furious -> Fast Five -> Tokyo Drift
    ^ the order I perceive the films to go in
    ***SPOILER ALERT***

At the end of the film Han's girlfriend asks him 'Don't you want to go to Tokyo', to which he replies 'We'll get there', kinda implying that Tokyo Drift hadn't happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Keblow View Post
    The Fast and the Furious -> 2 Fast 2 Furious -> Fast and Furious -> Fast Five -> Tokyo Drift
    ^ the order I perceive the films to go in
    ***SPOILER ALERT***

At the end of the film Han's girlfriend asks him 'Don't you want to go to Tokyo', to which he replies 'We'll get there', kinda implying that Tokyo Drift hadn't happened yet.
    Pretty much this. I was asking the same questions once I watched tokyo drift (which was after I watched Fast and the furious (2009))

10+ Year Old Account
    the cars in Fast 5 are 2010 models, implying it is taking place now. In Fast and Furious Han also says he is going to Tokyo

When he said "we'll get there" i took it as more of.. "Ive been there and don't want to go back yet"
    So tome, so far my explanation makes the most sense.. Or, Tokyo Drift is set WAY in the future because he seems like he has some pretty deep roots there.

and for all of you saying Hey letti is alive, thanks i stayed and watched till the screen shut off, on the 2ns showing on April 29th.

---------- Post added 2011-05-03 at 11:32 AM ----------

also ive been reading online, and there are thousands of people saying Fast 5 is before Fast and Furious.

the last 10min of Fast and Furious and the 1st 10min Fast Five say hello, and smack your stupid face...

---------- Post added 2011-05-03 at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Keblow View Post
    where is she in Tokyo Drift then?

---------- Post added 2011-05-03 at 11:37 AM ----------

ha, and i wonder what Dom and his new lady friend are going to do, when he finds out Letti is alive.. if it even is Letti and not just some look-a-like

Quote Originally Posted by Heringer91 View Post
    the cars in Fast 5 are 2010 models, implying it is taking place now
    They gotta show brand new bling cars to keep the car fans happy.

There is pretty much no other way to explain the time line unless there's some amazing theory out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inexxa View Post
    They gotta show brand new bling cars to keep the car fans happy.
    dont need new cars to keep real car fans happy.. a true car fan can see the value of any model no matter when it was made.. except kia.. they suck.