Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The new one is pink and ugly anyway. I want the old one not that one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wollie View Post
    Serious question. Iv done bear run with my guild 4 times and only failed once and we usally have 3-4 minutes to spare at the end. Are they rly that easy for everyone? We do pal, hunter and arms wars dps and theypull 20k+ dps per boss and I never drink once healing as and sham. Were all beween 355-358 gs.

Is my group just above avg. Or are they that easy?
    Bad fail troll is bad and fail no matter how hard he/she tries. Poor attempt, way too obvious bite, no invention, no funny jokes. Fail...utter fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    The only reason this one would be considered 'easier' is because if you fail you can just re q

ZA TIMED RUN WAS NOT HARD
    well yea there is that plus some trash is missing. and i agree the timed run wasn't hard at all, but it is easier now. i remember selling atleast 10+ bears

edit: plus this bear is ugly as hell.

Could we stop posting about the model? That wasn't the OP's topic at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Try pugging it. Took 2 hours to kill the first 2 bosses. Granted the first boss was bugged, which I didn't find out until after, but I doubt a bear run would be possible with dps and the tank (me) all doing 12k dps.

Epeening? Yeah u out gear it. I healed it timed in a old pre raid set for the lawls in a pug and we wiped twice, but it was ten times harder and I ended up mana potting, so yeah gear changes a shit load, in my 359 we got it timed easily
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    I think I'm close to understanding this thread. . ./places tinfoil hat squarely on head. . .Ah, yes. I see now. . . /tinfoil hat off, approaching reality once more

Quote Originally Posted by pooli0 View Post
    I doubt that because the new bear looks like the old one except it was washed too hot, and bleeched and is ugly!
    Shadowform fixes color I win

Deleted
    Firstly, I like the new bear and I use it as my ground mount since I don't have the original (of course the original is cooler).

Secondly, yeah it's stupididly easy, we always do it with 5 mins + left except for the very first time when we entered the instance when we barely got it, and that's without checking videos out beforehand, just stuff we remember from lvl 70.

Oh, and I doubt the bear run was supposed to be for ilvl 346 people, afaik it's supposed to need a higher standard of party coordination than just running ZA normal, which 346 ilvl is the entry lvl to it.
    Last edited by mmoc2fdc1312bd; 2011-05-03 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Law View Post
    So you run it with a guild group that completely outgears it, and you ask if its to easy?

At least dumb your group down to 346-350 ilvl then try it and see if its easy or not because thats really what it was intended for.

Actually this might be a troll post. Seems like you just came here to brag about having a bear, guild doing 20k dps and you not needing to drink while healing the whole time... then brag about your ilvl (u said gs but im assuming u meant ilvl)
    If I was trollin I would of mentioned the ward did 26k dps on bear with no hero. And honestly I was hoping timed runs wouldn't be ezmode until heroic raid gear.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot View Post
    no its just easy. this mount will become very common, very soon. i already witness many people on the original bears crying because their mount was 'hard' to get and their epeen is ruined
    It was hard to get, very hard. Not an epeen issue, but more of an, "I took the time and dedication to do this when it was very difficult" - so why should others get it so easily? Of course, the model is slightly different, so we'll still be able to tell the mehs from the greats.

totally easy. I even made a video for it
    http://youtu.be/efuuXmxFcJo?hd=1

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    The new one is pink and ugly anyway. I want the old one not that one lol.
    It's pink? Fantastic. You all deserve it.

Not sure what your really asking, it wasn't hard at 70 when you out geared it either.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It was hard to get, very hard. Not an epeen issue, but more of an, "I took the time and dedication to do this when it was very difficult" - so why should others get it so easily? Of course, the model is slightly different, so we'll still be able to tell the mehs from the greats.
    Your one of those poll who got 9 ppl to carry them in Za arnt you?

It's a pink bear. I clear the place fast anyway, but not so I can win a pink bear. Grats everyone else I run with.
    mmo-champion should contract with Kleenex and Tampax for advertising. This place is a gold mine.

Deleted
    Guild runs are easy, pug runs = forget it Jose.

Deleted
    Re-used content was and will always be crap if it makes a difference in PvE or PvP

Deleted
    Serious question. Iv done bear run with my guild 4 times and only failed once and we usally have 3-4 minutes to spare at the end. Are they rly that easy for everyone? We do pal, hunter and arms wars dps and theypull 20k+ dps per boss and I never drink once healing as and sham. Were all beween 355-358 gs.

Is my group just above avg. Or are they that easy?
    For a PuG group it's going to be nearly impossible.

For a Guild group of experienced players it's bloody easy (Just like the original War Bear).

Hell..ive random'ed ZA 3 or 4 times yesterday, every single pug at least killed the third boss by the time was up..In my opinion, shoulda made this harder.

If you're running it with a coordinated, skilled, 5-person group with that level of gear, that is exactly how easy it should be.