Poll: Should more classes/specs get replenshiment?

Give replenishment to more classes/specs?

I find it so frustrating to always have to play destruction on ALL OF THE FIGHTS, just because destruction gives replenishment. Especially now when affliction has been buffed...

I aggre with you, this is a little bit unfair for the other specs.
    For the Greater Good.
    www.allods.eu

If "bring the player, not the class" were followed to its logical conclusion, Replenishment would be removed or made baseline for all specs. The current design is perplexing in light of what I know about Blizzard's stated goals.

If you go down this road may as well give every class every buff, or remove them entirely and retune the game accordingly.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every mana using class besides shamans already have a spec that can bring this buff.

Priest(Shadow): Vampiric Touch.
    Mage(Frost): Enduring Winter.
    Warlock(Destruction): Improved Soul Leech.
    Hunter(Survival): Hunting Party.
    Paladin(Retribution): Judgements of the Wise.
    Druid (Restoration)

These are the classes/specs that bring Replenishment. We use a warlock, hunter and mage. (destruction, survival, frost)

All of the specs has been nerfed or is not as good as another. How many mages are frost now? Or a hunter going survival for dps only. Same with destruction now. They give replenshiment to the specs that people wont play :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emanuel095 View Post
    Druid (Restoration)

These are the classes/specs that bring Replenishment. We use a warlock, hunter and mage. (destruction, survival, frost)

All of the specs has been nerfed or is not as good as another. How many mages are frost now? Or a hunter going survival for dps only. Same with destruction now. They give replenshiment to the specs that people wont play :P
    So you have a hunter and mage, make one of them bring replenish.

Just explain to your guild that if you are going to make someone play a suboptimal spec, make everyone have to do it at some point
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    Hunting Party doesn't provide it anymore since they got focus, also Druid Resto? Never seen it from them.

Deleted
    Yes! Give all classes replenishment! And give every1 combat ress! And selfhealling! And give us warlocks taning specc, so we can solo random heroics!

No comment..................

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuel095 View Post
    Druid (Restoration)

Hunting Party hasn't given Replenishment since hunters stopped using mana.
    I had figured this was common sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    voted no, even though there are times when it's not certain it's present in our 10 man group. But if it was giving to more specs, as pointed out earlier, it would just become baseline and what's the fun part of it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Cubee View Post
    Yes! Give all classes replenishment! And give every1 combat ress! And selfhealling! And give us warlocks taning specc, so we can solo random heroics!

No comment..................
    I read this as a tanning spec... for that healthy golden glow while you raid (and possibly skin cancer)

10+ Year Old Account
    There's more than enough specs with it, if destruction is best spec to bring it(most viable) then too bad for you if your raidleader wants it.

they should give buffs to classes that dont use them in order to make people want to buff there friends to encourage dynamic raid building where being selfless is rewarded over being an elitest jerk

no moar homoginization please.

No, this is homogenization and Blizzard just keeps going on and on with it, classes are different so that it gives you an individual feel, just because you feel a little peeved about one class having an ability/buff you don't have and would like doesn't mean you should have it. Please understand this and don't give Blizzard any more ideas >.<

There are four other class/specs that bring it. Are you running a 10 man group with no resto druids, shadow priests, or ret pallys? Frost mages give the buff too, but I'll assume there are very few raiding frost mages. It is hard to believe you're not running with any of those specs at all. Warlocks love shadow priests D:
    I am your Blood Queen. You must submit.

Quote Originally Posted by ALCH3MIST View Post
    Hunting Party doesn't provide it anymore since they got focus, also Druid Resto? Never seen it from them.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=48539 Revitalize. Every time you have lifebloom up you get replenishment. And since LB is up all the time, <3 being resto druid.

Quote Originally Posted by finnalblow View Post
    they should give buffs to classes that dont use them in order to make people want to buff there friends to encourage dynamic raid building where being selfless is rewarded over being an elitest jerk
    You sir, just made me realize what's wrong with wow these days. Ty for being so awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I read this as a tanning spec... for that healthy golden glow while you raid (and possibly skin cancer)
    Haha "tanking" ofc ;d