Deleted

Framerates not as high as they should be?

Running a GTX 570 and an i5 2500k just with the 3.8GHz auto overclock

i run full ultra with high shadows and only get 40-50 FPS when flying and the nvidia site says i should be getting 100 at 1920x1080
    http://uk.geforce.com/optimise/optim...ce-gtx-570-ops

Is V-Sync enabled?, Go to the advanced options and check if Triple Buffering is Enabled, Do you have AA/AF Enabled?. What "Auto-Overclock" feature are you using, chances are it could not be giving the chip enough voltage. Are you running at 1920 x 1080 resolution?. Looking at the page 100 FPS is at 1680x1050.

Do you have DirectX 11 mode enabled?

Deleted
    phone is out of power so cant check triple buffering, but what should it be on and i have 16x AF, i just left the BIOS to do it i havent changed any settings.

Disable Triple Buffering in the advanced options, enable DirectX 11, Install the latest nVidia drivers. Make sure the Max Foreground FPS is set to unlimited (remove the check beside the box), Set the Graphic Dealts to low on Liquid Detail, it's always killed my FPS, I went from 50 to 140 just by setting liquid to low. Disable "Reduce Input Lag".

Anything over 60FPS is the maximum you will be able to view as most monitors are capped at 60Hz which will limit the amount of frames per second to 60. (even if an FPS counter say's the FPS is higher, it's still 60). (120HZ Monitors <3)
    Last edited by ThewF; 2011-05-03 at 10:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turn down shadows to Fair or Good and overclock that CPU to atleast 4.3-4.5ghz if you have an aftermarket cooler. If you don't have one, get one.
    Also, make sure Ambient Occlusion is disabled in nVidia control panel and set WoW to run in DX11 (now can be set through ingame options). Massive performance gains for me, capped at 120fps w/ vSync in SW Trade District.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2011-05-03 at 10:39 PM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

He's most likely using an MSI motherboard with it's Auto-OC Feature, I'm going to go ahead and say that he probably doesn't know how to OC a CPU correctly on the P67 platform.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThewF View Post
    Disable Triple Buffering in the advanced options
    Unless, of course, VSync is being used. Then it's highly suggested to leave Triple Buffering enabled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Triple Buffering should be left on regardless of anything. It doesn't activate unless vSync is on, so there's no harm in permanently leaving it on regardless of what game you're playing or what graphics card you're running
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Using an asus board, you just change the multiplier not difficult

the nvidia site is very vague it just says 100avg fps. Turn your character to a wall and run to a corner there you go 100fps. there is no telling where or what they were doing to get that number.