Deleted

Can affliction w/ lifedrain solo 10 man V&T HC Shadow Realm ?

Can a Affliction lock with lifedrain solo the basement ? have any1 tryed it ? if yes do give tips and tricks

thx ahead

we are out of rogues...

Deleted
    this i rly wanna know also cause if the fact is u can outdrain the mobs there would mean we could try this also in my guild^^

enh shamans can also remove stacking debuff with shamanistc rage glyphed i think

You cant be here all time, rogue do it with

a) Cloak of Shadows (that mean remove stacks at cca 20-30)
    b) Feint, reduce AoE damage taken, that mean bolts from Sentryes
    c) Self heal by Recuperate

I try it last time, you can be there all time, because you cant remove stacks, but you can be in realm long time, 20-30 stacks and you heal yourself. But after that, you must go out and wait before stacks drops. How TobiasX tell, it is about Cloak of Shadows and Faint for less damage, no self healing, we have better self heal than rogues, but take lot more damage in realm.
    Guild Website - server EU-Drak'thul (Horde)
    www.impiks.cz

Shouldn't Corruption, UA and BoA kill them? They don't have more than 66k hp each. My friend's guild is having problems because my friend (Spriest) kills all the adds with 2 dots, while the warlock can't down them completely, giving my friend way to many adds when he enter the second time.

Doesn't corr deal at least half of the adds hp? UA and BoA should take the rest, shouldn't them?

Deleted
    thx TobiasX, i see u're point about the debuff, we have to swap ppl......