which is more faceroll?

holy or disc to heal 5 mans ?

Holy is a piss when it comes to healing - I'd go for that. I've always seen Disc to be more of a pvp thing for some odd reason..

Both are good

Try them , go for the one you feel more comfortable with.

Holy is easier for 5 mans. When I play Disc and everyone starts taking damage I just look at my screen and say "Wow.... I just can't... do anything" while people are getting destroyed left and right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You're up in arms about something you never had and never knew you were going to have until more recent times, now you're pissed off because it turns out you might not get it, even though nobody ever actually said you were getting it anyway?
    Turns out painting a bunch of circles on the floor is all it takes to totally trivialize an encounter designed by Blizzard's dev team. I guess it must be pretty scary when your best work is broken down and utterly defeated by trigonometry.

i haven't given disc an honest try, mostly because holy seems so easy its not worth it to me to even try swapping just yet.

I find disc easier for 5mans. Smite, smite, smite, smite, smite.....

I just recently dropped shadow for disc (again) for tank healing duties. I've tested it in 5 mans and find that I prefer to stick with holy in the 5 mans. The Guardian Spirit is just so nice if things go to hell quickly that wipes are almost impossible. Could just be a case of me being new to disc, but, it's where I'm comfortable at the moment (oh, and I do raid 10N in Disc and have no troubles - though after 4 raidnights or so in the past couple of weeks it hit me last night that I had not use my PW:B yet.... whoops! so take my thoughts with a grain of salt

I want so badly to love holy, but with all the things like Borrowed Time, Penance and beefy shields I find it hard to turn away from Disc. It just seems more forgiving and so much easier on your mana.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priests don't do faceroll. Both specs are perfectly capable of healing the content, especially 5 mans. Try both out, choose the one you prefer. Each spec has unique tools, for different situations.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

1. Join a random
    2. Spec to disc
    3. Apply your face to the keyboard till boss down
    4. Spec to holy
    5. Repeat step 3
    6. ????
    7. Profit

Disc Atonement healing is pure faceroll for 5 mans. VERY little actual thinking since it smart heals whoever is lowest (within range.) The only issue I run into is running low on mana from not using Shield for Rapture procs and AA.

Oh yea, when shit hits the fan - Barrier, PI, spam PoH.
    Last edited by Solia; 2011-05-04 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solia View Post
    Oh yea, when shit hits the fan - Barrier, PI, spam PoH.
    hah i forgot about barrier and infusion i guess shield and renew is faceroll already. Havnt even felt the need to use pain surpression yet either.

Deleted
    Atonement healing trumps Holy healing for me in 5-mans.

Being able to heal while pumping out 6-10k DPS (depending on how much time you have to spending healing or shielding outside of holy fire and smite) more than compensates for running with undergeared or just plain bad DPS.