Looking for a Health Addon

Ahoy! Let me preface this by saying that I'm not 100% sure if this is the right place to post this, but with that out of the way...

I'm trying to find an addon that displays health and mana as <number>K (eg 1K instead of 1000). I've tried to search on here, cure and wowinterface, but I simply don't know what it would be called.
    So if you know of an addon that does this, then please let me know.

<3

question back, where would you like it displayed? on the unit frame or somewhere else?

Personally I use http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nitFrames.html that let's you set that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

Deleted
    The majority of healthbar addons have an option to do so.
    I use Pitbull myself which also have this function. I think most addons have this option under a kind of "text" tab in their menu.

EDIT: I have used shadowed unit frames for a long time just like Marzim, it's also very good.

Thanks for the info. I'll look into Shadowed Unit Frames, although what I'm looking for is more in line with just modifying the text displayed on the default frame.

I was using SimpleUnitFrames pre 4.1 - might still be working

---------------------------

I know its in the "outdated mods" section, but it was working pre 4.1
    Last edited by Muliercula; 2011-05-04 at 12:16 PM.