2 healing Sinestra 10man p3

Just wanna see the opinions of people here. In p3 with the 100% haste buff + infinite mana, I (H Pally) can basically spam ~1 second DLs. I've reforged for crit and have taken out all the haste/spirit gems, my throughput is very high. I was thinking, would it be better to just have 1 healer focus on using all his GCDs on dispells, and the other healer just solo healing the raid? Has any group done this? Sure, you can delay the first Wrack, but after that, would it just be more WISE to just keep spam dispelling?

If she casts her Flame Breath every 20 seconds, a H Pally would be able to top the whole raid off with 1 second DLs hitting for ~40k each, right? I'm sure a R Shammy or probably any other healer could do this as well. Never having to worry about Wrack would make it much simpler, and if the healing healer ever got a Twilight Orb, this could be announced and the dispelling healer could just heal for a few seconds while the first healer does his dance.

Is this a better strat than waiting for Wracks to get to 13-15 seconds each?

I'd imagine it would all fall apart when one of the healers gets orbed. Unless your other healer can stop dispelling, pick up your heals, and of course you would have to be able to heal his wrack victims when he gets orbed.

It might be possible, can your dps maybe switch to dispelling on the fly? Do you have an Spriest to pick up your holy priests slack in situations like this? (I assume you use a holy priest, I've heard disc wasn't so great in 10 mans)

Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    I'd imagine it would all fall apart when one of the healers gets orbed. Unless your other healer can stop dispelling, pick up your heals, and of course you would have to be able to heal his wrack victims when he gets orbed.

It might be possible, can your dps maybe switch to dispelling on the fly? Do you have an Spriest to pick up your holy priests slack in situations like this? (I assume you use a holy priest, I've heard disc wasn't so great in 10 mans)
    Spriests can no longer defensively dispel.

Spriests can no longer defensively dispel.
    They change that in 4.1? I'm pretty sure we had Spriests dispelling on Sinny.

I don't doubt it though, we brought in a new priest to dispell on our last sinny kill. I just didn't pay much attention to it.

Well with Mumble/Vent calling, I think it'd be okay... I don't know, would love some opinions of people who've done this on 10man already, especially healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    They change that in 4.1? I'm pretty sure we had Spriests dispelling on Sinny.

I don't doubt it though, we brought in a new priest to dispell on our last sinny kill. I just didn't pay much attention to it.
    Yup they changed it with 4.1 :/

Do Mass Dispell work ? We tryed it but healer wanted to learn the debuff management so I haven't tryed. If it works in p3 your shadow priest (if you have one) could do 1 mass dispell to let the other healer do 3-4 1sec heal...
    Simply tough, I haven't done this fight yet so I don't really know what's the best.

Wouldn't a resto druid work better than a paladin, considering (s)he can heal on the move (hots ticking at 100% speed =omnomnom) if (s)he gets an orb, and healing touch on my alt still hits for about 40K with a hot present on a person (359 avg). Heck, can even pop tree of life and spam regrowth if (s)he gets a cutter at a very bad time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicochon View Post
    Do Mass Dispell work ? We tryed it but healer wanted to learn the debuff management so I haven't tryed. If it works in p3 your shadow priest (if you have one) could do 1 mass dispell to let the other healer do 3-4 1sec heal...
    Simply tough, I haven't done this fight yet so I don't really know what's the best.

This works.

I think shadow is the only one who can't dispel but don't quote me on that

We killed it on 10 man post 4.1 using a holy pally(me) and a disc priest. I was focused on tanks and dispels while disc priest was on raid. You shouldn't have to spam dispel it if you time it right with fire breaths, also for when I had to run out I was still able to dispel if needed, but I called out on vent for the priest to assist on tank healing while I was running.