Deleted

Considering race/gender change where can preview?

I'm considering changing my race/gender based on the animations for swings while dpsing. Is there a website where you can view them easily? Preferably with the option of uploading my current armoury profile (for gear/weapons).

I like the Worgen but am not certain how they would look DW attacking, the males have a very hunched over appearance.

Browsing armouries is a pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    just youtube it, so much eaiser

Why don't you just create a new worgen character and play around with it for a minute or two? Easy to delete it afterwards.

Since rogues start off now with two weapons I belive that should give you a good idea of the dual wield animation if you roll one temporarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    I'm considering changing my race/gender based on the animations for swings while dpsing. Is there a website where you can view them easily? Preferably with the option of uploading my current armoury profile (for gear/weapons).

I like the Worgen but am not certain how they would look DW attacking, the males have a very hunched over appearance.

Browsing armouries is a pain.
    Worgen Rogues look nice, but the major problem, especially when you come from another race, is the annoying sniffing sample. I know someone who
    racechanged a character to Worgen and initially liked it a lot, but in the end this sound he found very annoying.

But as someone else said: Try a lvl 1, even if it does not look as epic as your character-to-racechange, you can get a general feel of how the character
    looks by running around with the lvl 1 a bit. You can also try to model your potential "future look" with the lvl 1 (and then use AtlasLoot ingame to
    check how this character would look with your current gear). This is what I did when I did a racechange (not to worgen, though, in my case it was
    female draenai) and it helped a lot to make the character look as I wanted her to look.

Deleted
    the armory shows you all the character animations now... just type in someones name who u know is a worgen and have a loook...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have enough space for the PTR client, download that. Transfer your live character (the character you're changing in question) to the PTR, then change it's race/gender there. It's probably the best way to go about it (I think this works, correction anyone?) Modelviewer is another way, but you can't run around in an environment with those models now can you?

Get wow model viewer. The latest version is always on google code. You just click it, and it runs, no installing anything. You can chose any animation for any race you want, pause it, view it frame by frame, etc. You can even gear the chars with whatever items you want.

It's the same program people use to make those fancy wow signatures.