Deleted
    Give us a full resolution screen shot.

Deleted
    oh... good.

congrazulations

Deleted

click to enlarge..

It's EVEN MORE WIN!
    Last edited by mmocc2912b0786; 2011-05-04 at 11:28 AM.

You did nothing Except using a Cisco Packet Tracer Program. It is just local.Not even connected through somewhere with hyperterminal. SO YOU DID NOTHING DUDE! those commands will do nothing in a work environment nor in your PC.Close that silly door now and stop kidding with people like you know something ROFL
    To be a king, first one should be a man!

suwâyyah Eu Darksorrow

Still don't understand whats so special about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pomterri View Post
    You did nothing Except using a Cisco Packet Tracer Program. It is just local.Not even connected through somewhere with hyperterminal. SO YOU DID NOTHING DUDE! those commands will do nothing in a work environment nor in your PC.Close that silly door now and stop kidding with people like you know something ROFL
    sorry dude but your the one who s wrong on this particular subject ...
    the cisco packet tracer is used by several people in the work enviroment as a realtime router simulation that if configured correctly can be used directly in a router by copying the configuration into the prompt.
    so im sorry to say this but please dont try and post something on the subject of networking if you dont even have a basic understanding of the program .... -.-

I've an idea! Let's ping each other! You go first.