Deleted

It's always Zul'Gurub!!

If I queue (rnd zg za) as healer I always get Zul' Gurub....
    Is this only my problem or does someone feel the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    This absolutely doesn't surprise me, and I'm sure other people have similar experiences.

Yes, the tool itself is random for fresh instances, but it also prioritises filling in-progress runs that need new people so they can keep going. That means every time you queue, it's rolling you off between a fresh ZA and the 9438759487504875 open ZG runs that people have left once they saw it was ZG or got stuck on Jin'Do. ZA doesn't stand a chance.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I normally run with 5 guildies and it seems pretty random (given 2 choices), but when i have queued on my shaman healer its been ZG a lot more. So i agree with Tziva.

i'll trade you all my ZA instances for your ZG ones

10+ Year Old Account
    Your so lucky. I always get ZA and i /frusterate so much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    This absolutely doesn't surprise me, and I'm sure other people have similar experiences.

Yes, the tool itself is random for fresh instances, but it also prioritises filling in-progress runs that need new people so they can keep going. That means every time you queue, it's rolling you off between a fresh ZA and the 9438759487504875 open ZG runs that people have left once they saw it was ZG or got stuck on Jin'Do. ZA doesn't stand a chance.
    I agree with you lad. It will prob go better once they become faceroll/nerfed. For now, the issues you find in ZG make it easy for ppl to fill the place of a leaver. As a Tank i noticed this pretty well

I am on a nasty streak of getting ZA. Which is pissing me off since the last item i need is from the damn archy boss in ZG.

Quote Originally Posted by elexion View Post
    i'll trade you all my ZA instances for your ZG ones
    I'm in this boat...
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

As others have already said, ZG is a longer instance and the boss fights are definetely harder (or at least more complex) as a whole. Because of the length and difficulty, you are more than likely going to end up in a ZG and one that is already in process, because between the two, I'd imagine ZA is a lot more successful overall but I have no reason to pug so I don't know for sure.

Otherwise, its 50/50, which is obviously a pretty high chance of getting either. We did a bunch of bear runs on the weekend and we somehow managed to get ZA all 5 times we queued for a random troll dungeon after queueing once intitially for ZA. Just luck, I guess. Kind of like me getting H CoS every random queue in Wrath for 4 months in a row...ugh.