View Poll Results: barcelona - Manchester United.

Voters
157. This poll is closed
  • Barcelona

88 56.05%
  • Manchester United

64 40.76%
  • Draw (winner of shootouts choose above)

9 5.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's a rivalry in spain between the Catalonians and elsewhere that goes a bit beyond "your bastard canal stole our jawbs"

And I'll always cheer the English on over foreigners... except maybe Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelle View Post
    As much as I dislike Man U, I still want them to win. Fans of the top Spanish clubs are real snobs sometimes and I think Barcelona is even more over rated than Man U. In group stage Barcelona has had a few struggles against much weaker teams in the last two years or so. A tie with Copenhagen and last year a tie vs Rubin Kazan. Don't get me wrong, every club is strong in this tournament, but they way Barcelona is portrayed as almost invincible, it shouldn't really have any of the struggles that occur time to time with weaker teams.
    These top teams do not need to top at the beginning of a season though. Manchester U, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Bayern Münich etc can play horribly and still make it through the group stage, and as such doesn't show their true strength in the group stages.

Surprised to see how many people voted for Utd. Am expecting 2-0 Barcelona.

Deleted
    messi 4 - 1 man u with an OG by Puyol or Pique

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Whole week to rest off the main players and play a 2nd squad at Blackpool, as long as no one does something stupid in Nev's testamonial we've a full healthy first team.

I'm quietly confident, 09 hurt and there's a lot of players in the OT dressing room who remembers how bad it felt.
    You were a better team in 09 than you are now and were outclassed in a fairly played match. Barcelona are a better team now than they were then - the gulf in class has been increased, not closed.

Unless Fergie swallows his pride and accepts the only way to beat Barcelona is ultra-defense, United will be spanked again.
    Last edited by mmoc8b94a8a2c2; 2011-05-21 at 10:22 AM.

<<Manchester United fan!!

I cant wait for the final,Barcelona are the best team I have ever seen,the passing and movement is insane...and ofc with Xavi,Iniesta and Messi they have some of the best players in the world..We will have to be on top of our game to stand a chance but with Sir Alex Ferguson you never know what he has up his sleeve

I think Chicharito could be the key for us,I expect Barcelona to have lots of the ball but with Hernandez we have a constant goal threat who will in and around the barce back 4 for 90 mins (unlike Berbatov who will most likely be stood within our half of the pitch..)

Comon Man U!

PL doesn't have a player like Messi. His speed, 100% control of the ball while running, tricks.. He will run through the defence like butter.

My bet:

3-1 (Barca: 1 butterrun messi goal, 1 free kick and 1 good play goal - MU: Fast counterattack)
    1-2 Red card for MU
    5 Yellow for MU
    1 Yellow for Barca (For something that should have been red)
    1 Barca player need help to get of the pitch, because he dived so damn good.

Messi is worth better then such a stupid club. Pass, pass, pass, pass and dive. Sure, Barcas players are amazing with ballcontrol and passing, building up a good attack. But the fact they have UEFA on theirs ide, and dive like fish from the sky.. Ugh..

Deleted
    Dodge duck dip dive and... Dodge

Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    PL doesn't have a player like Messi. His speed, 100% control of the ball while running, tricks.. He will run through the defence like butter.

My bet:

3-1 (Barca: 1 butterrun messi goal, 1 free kick and 1 good play goal - MU: Fast counterattack)
    1-2 Red card for MU
    5 Yellow for MU
    1 Yellow for Barca (For something that should have been red)
    1 Barca player need help to get of the pitch, because he dived so damn good.

Messi is worth better then such a stupid club. Pass, pass, pass, pass and dive. Sure, Barcas players are amazing with ballcontrol and passing, building up a good attack. But the fact they have UEFA on theirs ide, and dive like fish from the sky.. Ugh..
    So bitter. You are an Arsenal, Chelsea, or Madrid fan.

Deleted
    Barcelona is too damn good. 2-0 or 2-1.

Barcelona don't need to dive versus Man U. they will steamroll them!

Man U for the win just because i wanted Real Madrid in the final.
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    So bitter. You are an Arsenal, Chelsea, or Madrid fanatic.
    There fixed it for you, when you go to such lengths you've passed the "fan" part long ago.

Deleted
    I'm hoping for a great attractive match for the neutral viewer. Two teams that try to win instead of waiting to see what their opponent will do.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 hour to kick off!

Come on UNITED!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Vamos, Vamos Barçaaaaaaaa !

I'm hoping Utd will win.
    They are the definitely the best in the English Premier League but sadly they have nothing on Barcelona.
    I'm not too addicted to quit WoW, I've already done it dozens of times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightstorm View Post
    I'm hoping Utd will win.
    They are the definitely the best in the English Premier League but sadly they have nothing on Barcelona.
    Best in the Premier League ? oh you clueless ****

10+ Year Old Account
    ROONEYYYYYYYYYYY

UTDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

gogogogo get those cheating bastards
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

10+ Year Old Account
    i love united i really do and rooney scored an awesome goal but i dont feel them in the game like they need to be if they want to pull this off