Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Why the fuck did Shield Slam change? Been thinking about rerolling for a minute here... Now I know I'm going to.

the shield slam thing is probably a tooltip clarification.

Datamined patch notes do this often.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    oh wow i know this is datamined but if the blind change happens.. holy shit rogues.
    The 1 min blind would MOST DEFINITELY be only for NPC's.

Blizzard would be smart enough to not make it that long for PvP.

Why are they taking out threat from Lacerate bears? The class is a broken tanking spec and they keep making it less and less attractive. This patch is like saying: "Hey guys, we want tank to get more stressed about what they do". Gimme back faceroll tanking please. I am sick of their design based on top 10 pve guilds / top 10 arena teams

That Rune Strike threat nerf is absurd.
    Hope this is just an error.

bl bl bl bl blizzarddddd what are you doing here with tanks

Yeah tonight i'll try tanking with Taunt / Death grip spam will si how will i go w/o thread on RS. They already removed the threat from self healing from DS!

WTF are they doing with threat now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinestbro View Post
    For DKs, it's Frost spec only, do not worry about it.

Poor Warriors though
    rune strike is a frost spell, not frost spec only.....

---------- Post added 2011-05-05 at 08:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    No, Rune Strike is considered a Frost ability, even for Blood Tanks. The "Frost" in the patch notes just denotes the category of spell it is, not the presence that is affected.

It would seem that Blizzard has changes in mind for all tanks on how they generate threat. The question is if Blizzard wants to address tanks currently not having to stress about aggro management at all, or if they have other plans to help tanks maintain more aggro in the next tier of raiding where DPS will be even more bamf.
    yes, this change seems weird to me. as experience told us, tank threat are normally fine on the 1st tier of expan. And dps significantly scales better with tier progress. It only makes aggro much harder if they remove threat ability in firelands (next tier).

generally, i dont like specific ability with high threat, removing those, and buffing tanks overall damage or buff blood presence/defensive stance/bear form threat maybe a better mechanism solution

datamined people DATA MINED it could just be a tooltip change and they are improving its damage

Deleted
    Blind now lasts 1 min, up from 10 sec.
    That's not the thing I'd worry about for PvP as the duration would indeed remain at 8 seconds, however in the tooltip it states Blind would have a 20 second cooldown, that can't be true or?

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    lol @ tank abilities no longer causing threat?

o_O
    and yeah wtf we gonna do to get it

Deleted
    Ppl freaking out about the removal of "high amount of threat" relax, they have been doing this for awhile now, removing bonus threat from tanking abilities and just compensate them to hit a bit harder initially.

for crying out loud man!
    how many times will they nerf warrior tanks? they were already the worst burstthreat tanks in the game...
    so now shield slam will be removed from my rotation and ill spam heroic strike and devastate all the time
    also changes stances is making warriors a faceroll class.
    warrior was a hard class to play but now they make it easy and weak.

but hey just my opinion right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rune Strike now scales from 18% of AP, up from 15%. No longer causes a high amount of threat.

don't let this be true, seriously, wtf?

the same for Shield Slam, get a grip blizz

Jesus people, they're just making the spells not cause bonus threat on top of the threat it gets from damage, the change will barely be noticeable.

Can someone elplain the tank nerfs? Im confused why tanks main moves no longer will cause threat? will somone please shed some light on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Azanure View Post
    Wait.......WHAT?

messed up issnt it .. why o why would they do sutch a stupid thing .. makes me abit mad..guess gotta live with that S"""""

Deleted
    Bah, Why did alliance end up with the lame 300 RBG title? Shouldn't complain tho, the mounts you get from it are awesome!