Thread: Old NES game.

Old NES game.

I'm trying to remember the name of the NES game where you had these racing hovership type things, and every time you won a race you would have to repair. On occasion you could also upgrade to a new hovership. There were traps and things, and you could fall off the track.

Help would be appreciated as I want to play this on my Emulator =D

Only game I can think of that's like this is for the SNES, and that's F-Zero, pure win for a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantii View Post
    Only game I can think of that's like this is for the SNES, and that's F-Zero, pure win for a game.
    This. Had to be F-Zero and yes it was for SNES.

i think so too, that you mean "f-zero" but its like mentioned before for the snes.

the other game i can think about which is completly great and from blizzard btw, is "rock´n roll racing". but its für snes too.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here is one that I vaguely recall that sounds like what you're looking for.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/nes/587294-g...e-51st-century

I have to agree that it sounds like F-zero, but I don't remember having to repair after a race.

The pink hovercraft owns you. Feel its ownage.

---------- Post added 2011-05-05 at 12:18 AM ----------

Heh. It is obviously not because of the hovercraft reference, but it also sounds a little like Mario Cart .
    Opulence. I has it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llcjay1 View Post
    I have to agree that it sounds like F-zero, but I don't remember having to repair after a race.

The pink hovercraft owns you. Feel its ownage.

---------- Post added 2011-05-05 at 12:18 AM ----------

Heh. It is obviously not because of the hovercraft reference, but it also sounds a little like Mario Cart .
    For some reason, I was never surprised that the hover craft that owned me was pink. It stuck out like a sore thumb, taunting me, knowing I could never beat it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jargidge View Post
    For some reason, I was never surprised that the hover craft that owned me was pink. It stuck out like a sore thumb, taunting me, knowing I could never beat it.....
    The pink one was all about balance. It had great handling and speed. It was not the best in either of those but the combo made it hard to beat.
    Opulence. I has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jargidge View Post
    Here is one that I vaguely recall that sounds like what you're looking for.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/nes/587294-g...e-51st-century
    It was Galaxy 5000, tyvm =D