Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    I wonder how long it will take for people to QQ over being able to move their chars. Even though it seems like a great change, you know there will be a few people that will find fault in it.
    It already happened, just above:

Quote Originally Posted by prankstar View Post
    sreiously we can move characters up and down what a joke we need more spots on our realms not this crap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    Nice to see its not just 540 spirit on blah blah blah.. like pretty much every single healing t11 4 peice was.
    As a shaman healer, I'd much rather have the 540 spirit than the proposed "chain heal hit 1 more target" for T12 4-pc bonus. :|
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    "Your Steady Shot and Cobra Shot have a 10% chance to trigger a Flaming Arrow, dealing 0% instant weapon damage as Fire."

Uh... What?

However I've been hoping to be able to move characters around the selection screen for a long time now, so this is good news to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh.. lackluster bear tank set bonuses.. yet again.

Deleted
    It's nice to see the 4set for rogue's actually seeming quite good - really depends on how much it procs. Still, it's great they realise tott was a successful set bonus during ICC and decided to do something new with it. I love it!

I hope everyone has their particle settings on ultra!

Just when will Blizzard stop trolling priests with more wells -.-

Hunter 4 set seems very meh, i hope they change it to just the main shots, I really dont want to waste it on an arcane shot.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really like these set bonuses compare to the previous tier set bonuses where you get like 5% chance to crit with a certain spell. WotLK set bonuses were mostly like that for 2 piece. Now these tier pieces are pretty unique.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    As a shaman healer, I'd much rather have the 540 spirit than the proposed "chain heal hit 1 more target" for T12 4-pc bonus. :|
    Same. Since I am mainly healing 10mans I find myself snipehealing 90% of the time and Chain Heal spam is very rare for me. If this 4pc bonus is going to be useful at all in 10mans they better remove the range limit on the spell, period.

Awesome update, the set bonuses look sick! Can't wait to have a fire DoT as a Prot Warrior.

Also arranging characters is going to feed my OCD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geschan View Post
    Just when will Blizzard stop trolling priests with more wells -.-
    Atleast its a shiny well but yeah , its a bit of a trollololol from blizz , rubbing in priests face that no one uses lightwell.

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Mage 4 set seems kinda meh.
    yeah more pyroblasts is totelly meh...>.>

/end sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Those motherfuckers have lasers for all we know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or has everyone overlooked the CTA change?
    In my interpretation, it means tanks will leave if the satchel wont have what they want

Fun how most of the set bonuses are:
    - passive dmg/aggro increase
    - better mitigation CDs
    - free mana regen
    - free aoe healing

and, while we don't know numbers, PEOPLE IS ALREADY COMPLAINING ON HOW BAD THE SET BONUSES ARE.

Guys you make me rofl more very day

Deleted
    If you never cast the spell that gets affected by the bonus, then the complain is kind of obvious. Then numbers doesn't matter for crap.

Arcane got a massive buff lol.

Worried about what happen with T13 though...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampox View Post
    yeah more pyroblasts is totelly meh...>.>

/end sarcasm
    Do NOT want another mini-lightwell as a 4pc. It's cool, but won't be used to maximum efficiency.

It's even worse than lightwell because it'll just pop up unexpectedly and randomly. "REMEMBER TO CLICK MY LIGHTWELL, AND MY CAUTERIZING FLAME THAT MIGHT SPAWN"

Why won't people need to click the blooming flower on the ground to receive the extra lifebloom proc? Why must only priests suffer?

Quote Originally Posted by Giggitey View Post
    Hunter 4 set seems very meh, i hope they change it to just the main shots, I really dont want to waste it on an arcane shot.
    Because Arcane is totally not a MM main nuke, totally.

And here it says next shot, not next arcane shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    I have fucking suggested the bloody Arcane Missiles being castable while moving in at least two threads on this forum. Oh well, it's good to see that it came into the game.
    So Blizzard agreed with you. What's with all the cursing about it? /confused.

The 4p priest bonus is kind of asking for a Sony fiasco to bestow upon Blizzard.