Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno guys, I don't think the HOLY SHIT THIS PATCH IS ALL ABOUT FIRE AND FLAMES AND STUFF THAT'S REALLY KINDA HOT is coming through enough.

Deleted
    Frost/Unholy 4 Pieces - Your critical strikes with melee abilities deal 15% additional damage as Fire damage over 4 sec.
    Gonna wondering, how this will gonna work with Frost DW with Threat of Thassarian...

Hmm, Hunter set bonuses looks hot.

2pc - regular proc dmg shot for x% dmg
    4pc - 10% chance to get off an shot without focus cost looks sexy.. means an extra Aimed Shot here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by amiolas View Post
    Pretty neat tier bonuses, except for uhm *cough* erm, a lot of fire procs. Fire, fire, everywhere. It's still neat and I enjoy some of the creativity they put out, just saying they are really playing up the fire aspect of firelands.
    Should they have played up the Land aspect intstead?

OT:
    Elemental 2-piece is interesting, could be a major boost or almost worthless, depending on RNG.
    Elemental 4-piece seems like awesome-sauce. ^^

PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Mage 4 set seems kinda meh.
    thats because for the top dps spec, which is arcane... it is just that...

plus interesting point someone brought up on US battle.net:

Also, lol @ images... THERE EVERYWHERE PULLING MOBS AND BRAKIN' SHEEPS

* Shadowstep is instantly teleporting players behind their target when the target is in motion.

So I can no longer SS to standing-still target ?
    QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason i have a tingling sensation saying people will qq about the cta change, if i interpreted it correctly.

Deleted
    Resto druid T12 bonuses make me ... disappointed.

I am sooooo excited about both the 2/4 piece bonuses for resto druids and mages. The 4pcs for both look awesome. I can only imagine the raidheals you can put out when Lifeblooming a raid up while popping TOL. omfgg.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I freaken love the set bonuses. Can't wait. So excited!!!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Arms/Fury 2 Pieces - Your Battle Shout and Commanding Shout abilities also grant you 3 rage every 5 sec for $d1."
    Wtf? Really? Seems like really shit dps bonus. More like dps decrease if you're trying to get that on every cd. Its good for start of the fight. And when moving you can refresh it but from aside from that. Seems pretty useless. Well dk's get same but 4set is proc chance when other plate dps has 100% to do that dmg. So if rng is a **** you could end up not hitting at all.
    Last edited by Hilppari; 2011-05-05 at 06:58 AM.

Man, if they gave all the firelands bosses Fire resistance.....

;D

"Patch 4.2 Character Selection Screen
    The character selection screen has been updated as promised and you can now change the order of your characters!"

I have waited for this for years. I used to be pretty anal about what order my characters came in, even going as far as deleting alts (lots of them) to get them in the order I wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    #Arms/Fury 4 Pieces - Your Mortal Strike and Raging Blow abilities have a 30% chance to trigger a Fiery Attack, dealing 100% instant weapon damage as Fire.

Smells like TG is coming back in a big way for Fury.

Deleted
    Holy/Discipline 4 Pieces - You have a chance when you cast a helpful spell to summon a Cauterizing Flame. Friendly raid and party members can use the Cauterizing Flame to be instantly healed for 4625 to 5375. Lasts for 45 sec sec or 10 charges. After using the Cauterizing Flame, players cannot benefit from it again for 10 sec.

LoL, seems to be a LightWell 2.0.
    What does this mean?
    that no priest will take 4 pieces
    me either.....

Deleted
    Feral 4 Pieces - Your finishing moves have a 20% chance per combo point to extend the duration of Berserk by 2 sec

2 measly seconds for a 4pc set bonus, u have to be kidding. If it was 2 secs PER combo point, now that would be better.
    Last edited by mmoc1bab967102; 2011-05-05 at 07:06 AM.

sreiously we can move characters up and down what a joke we need more spots on our realms not this crap

So definitely tasty set bonuses there! The 4pc for warlocks will certainly kill AffDrain spec also. Elemental Shaman 4pc has been requested as part of the talents for ages now.

the feral 4pc kitty aspect might be the worse tier bonus in the history of WoW

Deleted
    Paladin setbonusses in the best we've had in a long time.