Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paellaman View Post
    Holy/Discipline 4 Pieces - You have a chance when you cast a helpful spell to summon a Cauterizing Flame. Friendly raid and party members can use the Cauterizing Flame to be instantly healed for 4625 to 5375. Lasts for 45 sec sec or 10 charges. After using the Cauterizing Flame, players cannot benefit from it again for 10 sec.

LoL, seems to be a LightWell 2.0.
    What does this mean?
    that no priest will take 4 pieces
    me either.....
    That no bad priest will want it.
    Or you could just be a pugger.
    But a good priest is usually in a good guild, where people can click on both cauterizing flame and lightwell.

I love the changes, its way better than how it was before with just a % increase, this makes set bonuses fun and interesting!

I will finally be able to move my characters in the login screen?
    Best. Change. Ever.

I'm quite excited about the two mage set bonuses.

Some of these set bonuses seem a little over powered (including my own class!), and expect these to be nerfed. I'd prefer they get nerfed before they go live, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilppari View Post
    "Arms/Fury 2 Pieces - Your Battle Shout and Commanding Shout abilities also grant you 3 rage every 5 sec for $d1."
    Wtf? Really? Seems like really shit dps bonus. More like dps decrease if you're trying to get that on every cd. Its good for start of the fight. And when moving you can refresh it but from aside from that. Seems pretty useless. Well dk's get same but 4set is proc chance when other plate dps has 100% to do that dmg. So if rng is a **** you could end up not hitting at all.
    Seeing as how the DK bonus is essentially the same idea and lasts for 2 minutes, I would probably guess that the warrior bonus would last just as long

Making the tier bonus essentially up all the time for just keeping your buff up

Mage 4 piece is nice for Arcane, our mobility really sucks

Sigh ... and I was used to the inquisition timer and now it's back to a very low on just for 15 more seconds of zeal ... dunno what to make of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Burlacher View Post
    the feral 4pc kitty aspect might be the worse tier bonus in the history of WoW

somehow i have a feeling it will up ur dps more than mage 4-set ups arcane dps^^ that said its next to nothing for you too, so i feel ur pain if this is coming to the live

On a side note, some of these sound way too powerful to make it to live servers. I believe Blizzard has stated in the past that they worry about players not wanting to upgrade to newer tiers if previous set bonuses are too powerful.

On the other hand, they could nerf the bonuses when 4.3 is released instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Qrmas View Post
    Gonna wondering, how this will gonna work with Frost DW with Threat of Thassarian...
    It will proc from both weapons for less damage compared to a 2h

The OCD in me is celebrating!

Deleted
    Warlock 4 Pieces - Your Shadow Bolt and Incinerate spells have a 5% chance to increase all Shadow and Fire damage you deal by 20% for 8 sec.

bye bye drain life warlock ._.

but... yes i like the new bonuses!

Quote Originally Posted by Erevis View Post
    Warlock 4 Pieces - Your Shadow Bolt and Incinerate spells have a 5% chance to increase all Shadow and Fire damage you deal by 20% for 8 sec.

Oh man I didn't even think of that...

Dammit Blizzard

I wonder how long it will take for people to QQ over being able to move their chars. Even though it seems like a great change, you know there will be a few people that will find fault in it.

Interchangable characters!!

Wow additional fire dmg for melee but additional pet proc for caster? I hope those procs are better than ebon imp proc from BoD...still love the whole proc concept anyway

i really like most of the bonuses i was thinking that if a priest does not get into groups that click on light well a couple shadow pieces for a 2 min 45 sec cd shadowfiend would almost wipe out anybodies mana probs

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Shaman (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    • Enhancement 2 Pieces - Your Lava Lash gains an additional 5% damage increase per application of Searing Flames on the target.
    • Enhancement 4 Pieces - Your Stormstrike ability also increases Fire damage you deal to that target by 6%.

• Restoration 2 Pieces - Your periodic healing from Riptide has a 40% chance to restore 1% of your base mana each time it heals a target.
    • Restoration 4 Pieces - Your Chain Heal spell will jump to one additional target.

• Elemental 2 Pieces - Your offensive spells have a chance to reset the remaining cooldown on your Fire Elemental Totem.
    • Elemental 4 Pieces - Your Lava Surge talent also makes Lava Burst instant when it triggers.

Enhancement looks good for both bonuses, but the resto 2-pc is meh and its 4-pc is plain stupid. Don't know enough about elemental to comment on it since I don't play that spec, but I've got my fingers crossed for you guys.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2011-05-05 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Changed quote to use the MMO-C form.

Quote Originally Posted by Erevis View Post

Hah yeah, I was going to mention that. I have no idea how well these new "pet" 2 set bonuses are, but our 4 set is amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    The resto druid 2 and 4 peice are cool (or should I say HOT).. I feel the 4 peice may be slightly OP when used with tree of life..Hot everyone up with a lifebloom and then wait for everyone to double heal each other.. I hope it doesnt get nerfed but i seriously recon this will.

Rereading the 2 peice.. 40% proc seems high but 1% of base mana is a miniscule amount. Not sure its even gonna return the cost of single spell over the duration of a lifebloom. We'll see though. Nice to see its not just 540 spirit on blah blah blah.. like pretty much every single healing t11 4 peice was.