Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    We did Halfus > Chimaeron > Magmaw > Maloriak > Atramedes

In terms of time spent on the encounters I would say rating from least amount of time to most amount of time;

Atramedes > Halfus > Magmaw > Chimaeron > Maloriak

We simply took a long time on Chimaeron because we were doing the encounter wrong for about 4 raid periods. *le sigh* We did Atramedes less than 1 night and Halfus took 1 full night.

we're only 4 in, but we actually did:
    Halfus > Magmaw > Chimaeron > Atramedes

If you're having problems with tank swaps for chimaeron, or air phases for atramedes, hmagmaw is a pretty easy fight with not much going on

Ok Im going to assume your talking 10s because difficulty from 10s to 25s vary.
    10s
    Halfus>Chim>Atra>Mag>Mal>VnT>Omnotron(RNG IS GAY)>Conclave>Nef>Alk>AC>Cho'gall>Sinestra

Halfus first then Atramedes. Do Chimaeron after that, then either Maloriak or Magmaw. I personally think Magmaw is easier, but that depends on your raid makeup.

We did Halfus as the first one. But personally i found Atremedes the easiest. We 1 shotted him on our first try, its acutally almost like normal just with a add with 80k+ hp you need to nuke down, pretty easy. We struggle abit on Chimaeron and Maloriak, got both to 4%. Specielly Chimaeron out guild found pretty hard, but we also got a pretty bad tank who forgets to use his cd's at the right time. Hopefully we get him down this week after we recruited a new tank :-)

But imo. Go Halfus, then Atremedes, Maloriak/Chimaeron, and maybe Magmaw. I found Magmaw and Omnitron abit harder than the other ones, but i have only tried some few trys on them :P

Halfus 1st. can be beat with any decent raid comp.
    Chim if heals are good this is the 2nd choice.
    Atra 3rd can be beat without any must have class.
    Maloriak is a good 4th if you have good aoe damage.
    Magmaw is 5th with good kiting.
    Conclave can be done 6th
    V&T 7th with decent raid comp
    ODS 8th buy now people know how to move as a group.
    Nef 9 good luck
    Chogal 10
    then your screwed.

25-player
    1. Halfus Wyrmbreaker
    2. Chimaeron/Atramedes/Maloriak/Magmaw
    3. Omnitron/Valiona/Conclave
    4. Nefarian
    5. Cho'gal/Sinestra
    6. Al'akir/Ascendant Council
    "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood

Some fights later on are a bit on the easy side. But for "total raid group" needing to follow mechanics correctly as far as moving/one person f's up, raid is wiped ect my post above is the order.

If you have amazing dps and healing, my guild for our 1st H V&T kill, this week our rogue is on vacation so we just zerged it with everyone over 20k dps

Deleted
    In our alt run we found V&T to be a complete joke in 10 man, alot easier than halfus. However we were undergeared and had a great rogue for the twilight realm. I guess Halfus is one of those fights that become easier with gear, while V&T, gear does not matter as much, its more about execution.

As some others have said if you have a good rogue who goes takes a look at a survival subtlety spec then the twin dragons are stupid easy, the fight in essence is pretty much the same for the rest of the raid a quick tank switch for a few seconds, if you have a feral cat or plate wearer they will do. The fight really comes down to how good your rogue is, last week I am pretty certain that he didn't need to come up whatsoever (other than the burn phase) if your dps is lower he may need to come up to get healed, just try and time this with an ability that is going to send him back down pretty soon. Also the Tol Barad resistance trinket will be awesome for your rogue.

Deleted
    Halfus -> Chimaeron/Atramedes/Maloriak (from my own experience)

Assuming we are talking about 25man.

Halfus first, just requires semi competent dps, tanks that communicate well, and good healing (to avoid silly tank deaths).

Magmaw 2nd Yes you heard me. Magmaw is so fucking easy that it's a joke. You need to... let's see... stack up in one spot, save CDs for the headphase, run to the other side if you get Ignition on your side, kill constructs as they spawn and leave one above 20% before the headphase, then push him into p2 on the 4th headphase (3rd if u have good dps). One frost DK kites the lava parasites for the entire fight. P2 is such a joke. We wiped for 2 weeks on Atramedes and Chimaeron HC, but we killed Magmaw HC after 2hours of progress (the 1st time we got him into p2 ma I add, such a joke)

After that you can either go Chimearon, Atramedes or Maloriak.

Chimaeron requires strong spot healing (stack-up healing is a joke), tanks who can communicate and chain CDs / tank CDs from healers, and good dps. Just make sure to stop dps at 24-25% and push him to p2 during a stack-up phase. A Disc Priest helps a lot here (Barrier in p2).

Maloriak requires good dps on the Swills in the Black phase, good AoE dps for green (a joke after 4.1), and good AoE healing for Red phase.

Atramedes is the fight that requires by far the most personal skill and raid awareness of the 5 first bosses, since one mistake can wipe the entire raid, but the dps required for Atra is so fucking low that you could go afk for 2minutes and still kill it (ofc you would die from high sound, but you get the point).

My guild has 5/13 HC (obviously the 5 above), and I consider all 5 of them easier than Nefarian normal (killing Magmaw and Maloriak on our first night on them, after only 2 hours of progress, oneshotting Atramedes, oneshotting Chimaeron and Halfus unless we wipe because of retarded tank deaths - But we still wipe 15++ times on Nef like every time we want to kill him, I blame the lack of quality tanks)

If you cba to read. Halfus > Magmaw > Chimaeron / Atramedes / Maloriak
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    Maybe we'll switch to an parasites kiting instead of killing strategy next time on magmaw , too.
    But as for Atramedes, seriously I think it's almost easier than Halfus. We recently did it with a rookie group, 7/10 people did only know the fight on normal. The only announcement was "everything hits harder so just don't get hit, and kill the add", and it was a first try kill.