Skyward sword new trailer

Not sure if anyone else has seen it yet (I assume so, its a few days old) But nintendo released a new trailer for Skyward Sword
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daoOSfetFiI

However, if you watch it backwards it will blow your mind all over the place
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZwbc...el_video_title

Anyone else pumped for this game?

(Cant seem to embedd )

ive feel like i watched it before some weeks. but i didn't notice the easter egg song in it :P.why cant it get released soon! :C

Deleted
    I dont like Righthanded Links

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whoaaaaaaaa.

Backwards whoaaaaa!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Might have to dust off my Wii

Deleted
    I hear what they did there!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it.

What's the song playing when it's being played backwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I don't get it.

What's the song playing when it's being played backwards?
    Zeldas Lullaby.

Its generally used when you see Zelda for the first time. Played a big roll in OOT.

15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting art style they went with there. Not sure if I like it or not.

Still going to buy it release day, though.

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Interesting art style they went with there. Not sure if I like it or not.

Still going to buy it release day, though.
    Looks good, the Wii isnt a powerhouse so cartoony/cell shaded work a lot better than realistic graphics. They didnt go whole hog like WW because of the massive mixed reception they got.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Looks good, the Wii isnt a powerhouse so cartoony/cell shaded work a lot better than realistic graphics. They didnt go whole hog like WW because of the massive mixed reception they got.
    I think the only reason they keep changing the style is because they wanna keep it cartoonish, but since Nintendo DS took over the WW graph style they don't wanna mix DS & WII up.

If it is 1/10th as good as last zelda games it's worth the money, just hope they won't let me collect orbs in dogform again >_>

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    I actually quite enjoyed WW. It was no Link to the Past for me (I'm old, don't hurt me), but still a good Zelda title The thing I always liked about Zelda was being able to free roam the world map, and come across boulders and stuff that you couldn't get yet until you got the dungeon item. Then going back and looking for those things you saw. WW accomplished this really well with all the islands.

Anyway, can't wait for Skyward Sword. It will actually give me a reason to turn my Wii on for the first time in 2 years. Cool trailer.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    I actually quite enjoyed WW. It was no Link to the Past for me (I'm old, don't hurt me), but still a good Zelda title The thing I always liked about Zelda was being able to free roam the area, and come across boulders and stuff that you couldn't get yet until you got the dungeon item. Then going back and looking for those things you saw. WW accomplished this really well with all the islands.

Anyway, can't wait for Skyward Sword. It will actually give me a reason to turn my Wii on for the first time in 2 years. Cool trailer.
    Oh i didnt mean WW was bad, people either loved the art style, or hated it. Personally i loved it, it really boosted how we saw Links emotions. For a mute thats a good thing.

Hooooly shit @ the backwards trailer. That's some clever stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Hooooly shit @ the backwards trailer. That's some clever stuff there.
    People are already reading way too much into it. "The new game will feature time travel." "The new game will require you to solve puzzles by rewinding time Prince of Persia style"

Its a really great easter egg that must have taken a while to make.

My jaw dropped @ backwards oh em gee

Deleted
    oh shit, Zelda main theme at backwards, epicness to the max! Can't wait for this game, been a Zelda fan since forever!

Trailer looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Botji View Post
    oh shit, Zelda main theme at backwards, epicness to the max! Can't wait for this game, been a Zelda fan since forever!

Trailer looks awesome!
    Been a Zelda fan forever but you cant even get the song right D:

Its Zeldas Lullaby not the main theme