Completed all NE Rares - still tons of them spawning?

I have been farming for the bug mount a few weeks now, 5hrs+ each day.
    Then today the Doll appeared and i was like, yay no more NE Sites. Maybe easy Tolvir farm inc.

I did all Fossil, all NE rares+commons.
    But im getting TONS of NE still in Kalimdor, but near zero fossil.

why? was the change not made so im not getting spammed with the fragments im done with?

Deleted
    I have the same problem. I have all NE rares but still 50%-60% of all dig sites are NE ones while farming in Kalimdor.

I haven't got all fossil, dwarf, troll or tolvier rares yet.

Deleted
    Well they never said how much they reduced it and they never said you will never see dig sites of the races you completed all rares from again. To explain what you're seeing. Kalimdor has a huge number of NE digsites and a pretty small number of Tolvir. When you complete a dig site the next one is choosen from the pool of all dig sites, so the probability of getting a NE one is high and possibly still higher than getting a tolvir one even with the reduced chance.

I'm doing eastern kingdom now, I still need the fossil shield and the dwarf staff. I can confirm that the other races have a much lower chance. I hardly see anything other than fossil and dwarf sites.

I guess its bugged atm i'm getting no troll spawns anymore or hardly any since the patch but boatloads of NE just like you :/ Heck i even had the dwarf one in barrens spawn more then troll in tanaris

Oh and @ Roest it greatly reduces it unless my friend was insanely lucky, he has all dwarf rares solved and can just farm troll all the time in EK now and hardly got any dwarf

And i get reasonable amount of tolvir aswell (had 8 spawn in a row, 4 of which were up at the same time ) with NE completed and troll and tolvir rares left that is
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2011-05-05 at 10:42 AM.

Still very strange. Keep getting 10 NE Sites in a row, even tho I got every single NE, both common and rare.
    Not even ONE troll in tanaris? Where i still need sword.

Tol'vir is still just as rare, to before i finished NE. pretty disappointing.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was hitting Kalimdor hard again last night. At some point I had 3 Tol'vir digsites show up so I decided to go there. All these 3 digsites resulted in a new Tol'vir digsite and from these 3 new ones the 2nd also popped a new Tol'vir digsite. Afterwards it has mainly turned back to all Nelf, the exact same way as it was before I hit these Tol'vir digsites. Nelfs are spawning a LOT for me.