Thread: ZA stealth nerf

ZA stealth nerf

Okay so I've tried maybe 2 or 3 times to do a ZA bear run. We've been falling 1-2mins behind each run. After the hot fixes we went in today and finished with 4 minutes on the timer. Everyone was doing the same dps as usual.

Discuss.

Only thing I know of is that they nerfed the eagle boss *Shrug*

You didn't play bad.
    Grats.

Quote Originally Posted by Psii View Post
    You didn't play bad.
    Grats.
    zomg really? plz tell me how 2 play gud liek u

Maybe you just got used to the run ans shaved a few mins off here and there, ive noticed in my ZG and ZA runs that the time we complete them now is alot quicker than when we first started

You just played better what. Even had a pug making it to that crocodile patrole before timer ran out on the alt today. Just gotta push them buttons harder!

Also water walking over the lake + mass res skipping dragonhawk trash.. w/e, all that helps.

Maybe they increased movement speed.
    Night Elf till I die
    Everything else is second best

Quote Originally Posted by fearmemortals View Post
    zomg really? plz tell me how 2 play gud liek u
    Bad people still think not bad =/= good, and no need to act like a [soft bunny]
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-05-05 at 11:33 PM.

Deleted
    Dps is only part of it. A big part of making it in time was and still is quickly moving around the map, skipping patrols, not stopping to assign cc, not needing to stop for mana, all that stuff.

Well my group did it yesterday on our second attempt, no CC used and no trash skipped. But I hardly feel like the "nerf" affected us because the first time we tried it we only missed out by six seconds

No stealth nerf, move along.

My group could only carry one buyer, now we can carry 2 buyers. I don't get it, why is this OP?

10+ Year Old Account
    one run with archaeology buff and one without?

the bear that spawns does a considerable amount of damage. the last time i checked it on recount in a successful run were 2 mio damage per dps and tank overall.

Deleted
    Maybe you just got better? You know, you progressed... stranger things have happend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lechies View Post
    i think onyxia deep breathes more too
    You're funny and original.

Be proud. You did good.

Just like what most are saying, you got better at the run, and played better. Practice makes perfect. But regardless didnt need a nerf if there was one, was finishing with 4min left since last week.